Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,739,163 Users Online:0
Games:715  Posts:6,177,312
NCSoft | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Blade & Soul Forum » General Discussion » Step's Review of Blade & Soul

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
26 posts found
  Dantae87

Novice Member

2/03/13 6:10:30 PM#21
game looks sick....been watching it for a long time and drooling over the cutscense....the cowboy chick makes me horny

Pivotelite

Novice Member

2/03/13 6:11:13 PM#22
Originally posted by Grotar89
Hope this is true action game unlike TERA, which is so called ''action'' but it locks you in animation and is extremely slow......

Yeah... I won't write a lengthy response to this.

Goldenarrow already responded for me but If you played a warrior at 60 and found TERAs combat slow, then good for you.

Also Blade and Soul is probably going to be received simalarily to TERA in NA, it's going to be niche, korean and retain it's small playerbase through graphics, fanservice and combat.

windluvian

Novice Member

2/23/13 12:57:32 PM#23
Its pretty sad that alot of games get the shove off like they do these days.  From the way most americans whom play mmos these days are saying a game should be nothing but end game.  Which would mean everyone is max level from the start and doing the same things the entire time.  Alot of people love to say I played the beta and ect ect ect, you people do know that games can and normally are very different than when they're release let alone been released for awhile.  If you think that story in an mmorpg isn't that important then maybe go place shooters....just not battlefield 3 cause I play that.
  BrownAle

Apprentice Member

3/18/13 7:08:57 PM#24

You know the part on grouping really tuned me off from the game.

Theres no real tank and healer.  Also bosses distribute rewards based on DPS done, at least open world bosses.  So this means that having the highest DPS means you will most likely profit the most of boss kills, as well as probably die doing so.

Really not interested in a game where everyones a DPS, and only a few classes excel at DPS, meaning your probably going to get most players picking the highest DPS class.  This makes PVP a bit boring sounding as well.

I dunno, its hard to tell without actually playing the game, but the more i hear about this game the less interested i become in it.

AmbrosiaAmor

Hard Core Member

OP  6/16/14 6:16:58 PM#25

There hasn't been any new update since December 2012; but that might change soon. This was a response from NCSOFT last week in regards to the state of the game:

Hopefully soon means Q2/Q3 2014.

seraphynx

Hard Core Member

6/16/14 6:19:31 PM#26
Originally posted by AmbrosiaAmor

There hasn't been any new update since December 2012; but that might change soon. This was a response from NCSOFT last week in regards to the state of the game:

Hopefully soon means Q2/Q3 2014.

they said something similar over a year ago...:(

2 Pages « 1 2 Search