Grand Fantasia players have more to explore thanks to new content added in the latest update. New maps, dungeons and zones have been added. The world PvP system is now in place as is a higher level cap.
New content included in this patch:
- Introduction of World PvP – Players now have the option to duke it out amongst each other with the introduction of World PvP. Gain exclusive “PK Club” fame points that are redeemable for “PvP rewards.”
- Additional Maps, Dungeons and Instances – Visit the “Nightmare Corridors,” a 2-player instanced dungeon with over 30 floors that will keep players on their feet.
- Level Cap Raise –Players now have the ability to achieve up to level 85 especially with the help of additional dungeons and instances in game.
- New “Looking for Party” Function – If players had trouble finding partners to complete quests there is now an option to “Auto Party” in-game that will allow players an easier method to team play.
- New Ultimate System – The new Ultimate System allows players to upgrade their stats with the help of the Guardians of Saphael.
Read more about Grand Fantasia.