Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online

  Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,585 Users Online:0
Games:714  Posts:6,175,035
X-Legend | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Aeria Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Grand Fantasia Forum » General Discussion » Dreaming of level 60

15 posts found
  Rapskali0n

Apprentice Member

Joined: 4/08/10
Posts: 1

 
OP  4/08/10 4:19:29 AM#1

Hi all,

I have been playing GF for a few weeks, having only discovered it after my last PC crashed from overloading of games (probably)

I see lots of people dozens of levels above me and this is one anime MMORPG that I want to play for a long time. BUT one problem: I don't have gold. In order for me to get gold, I either grind for hours, or put cash into my Aeria Account and make AP.

I thought I was free from pay-to-play but was disappointed by how hard it is to get gold. BUT (again) I came across a blog today that describes unlimited AP awards for team members of the Spread Aeria Facebook group. I am definitely going to try this and from the look of it, they will pay a lot!

If you're itnerested, check out the blog: http://spreadaeria.wordpress.com/

Grand Fantasia forever! http://grandfantasia.aeriagames.com

JohnSmithisKing!
http://www.aeriagames.com
http://grandfantasia.aeriagames.com

  june32nd

Novice Member

Joined: 6/19/08
Posts: 122

Ever genre of game is buy to play, why aren't MMORPGs?

6/03/10 12:23:38 PM#2
Originally posted by Rapskali0n

Hi all,

I have been playing GF for a few weeks, having only discovered it after my last PC crashed from overloading of games (probably)

I see lots of people dozens of levels above me and this is one anime MMORPG that I want to play for a long time. BUT one problem: I don't have gold. In order for me to get gold, I either grind for hours, or put cash into my Aeria Account and make AP.

I thought I was free from pay-to-play but was disappointed by how hard it is to get gold. BUT (again) I came across a blog today that describes unlimited AP awards for team members of the Spread Aeria Facebook group. I am definitely going to try this and from the look of it, they will pay a lot!

If you're itnerested, check out the blog: http://spreadaeria.wordpress.com/

Grand Fantasia forever! http://grandfantasia.aeriagames.com

i'm level 13 on 2 toons started a few days ago and I have 3 gold total between the too. I've been selling items on the Auction Houses and doing quests. that should help you

  legend55

Novice Member

Joined: 3/06/05
Posts: 153

Going hard

6/27/10 6:23:40 AM#3

Yeah, you don't have to put alot of money in your aeria acc! its just a waste of money

just play the game and sell often your stuff that should help and of course do alot of QUESTS!

Greetz

  Bloodaxes

Elite Member

Joined: 3/03/09
Posts: 2594

6/27/10 6:35:56 AM#4

Actually gold is very easy to up if you level your crafting.

Just keep on crafting orange gear/weapons (Not cheap gear) and sell it in auction a little lower then what others are selling it for and after a few minutes/hours they are sold.

Easy money ;)

  legend55

Novice Member

Joined: 3/06/05
Posts: 153

Going hard

6/27/10 10:45:16 AM#5
Originally posted by bloodaxes

Actually gold is very easy to up if you level your crafting.

Just keep on crafting orange gear/weapons (Not cheap gear) and sell it in auction a little lower then what others are selling it for and after a few minutes/hours they are sold.

Easy money ;)

hmm good advice:) and green armor and weapons? does that sell good?

Greetz

  Bloodaxes

Elite Member

Joined: 3/03/09
Posts: 2594

6/27/10 11:01:44 AM#6
Originally posted by legend55
Originally posted by bloodaxes

Actually gold is very easy to up if you level your crafting.

Just keep on crafting orange gear/weapons (Not cheap gear) and sell it in auction a little lower then what others are selling it for and after a few minutes/hours they are sold.

Easy money ;)

hmm good advice:) and green armor and weapons? does that sell good?

Greetz

Yeah unless they are sold very high since to craft oranges or to get some materials you need to destroy colored gear/weapons.

  legend55

Novice Member

Joined: 3/06/05
Posts: 153

Going hard

6/28/10 4:19:24 AM#7
Originally posted by bloodaxes
Originally posted by legend55
Originally posted by bloodaxes

Actually gold is very easy to up if you level your crafting.

Just keep on crafting orange gear/weapons (Not cheap gear) and sell it in auction a little lower then what others are selling it for and after a few minutes/hours they are sold.

Easy money ;)

hmm good advice:) and green armor and weapons? does that sell good?

Greetz

Yeah unless they are sold very high since to craft oranges or to get some materials you need to destroy colored gear/weapons.

Thanks fo the info, what lvl are you in GF?

Greetz

  Bloodaxes

Elite Member

Joined: 3/03/09
Posts: 2594

6/28/10 10:12:32 AM#8

I don't remember exactly I think on 30s stopped playing it because:

1] I didn't like it has 2 death penalties (exp loss and durability loss)

2] if you repair there's a chance (not small) that the max durability is permanently reduced which is very frustrating since to up it the best item or better say ideal is a cash shop item.

3] It started seem like turning like in runes of magic meaning a quest grinding that each quest gives so low of exp that makes you feel like you wasted time doing the quest.

Plus some more other things but not as bad as those sort of.

  legend55

Novice Member

Joined: 3/06/05
Posts: 153

Going hard

6/29/10 4:24:40 AM#9
Originally posted by bloodaxes

I don't remember exactly I think on 30s stopped playing it because:

1] I didn't like it has 2 death penalties (exp loss and durability loss)

2] if you repair there's a chance (not small) that the max durability is permanently reduced which is very frustrating since to up it the best item or better say ideal is a cash shop item.

3] It started seem like turning like in runes of magic meaning a quest grinding that each quest gives so low of exp that makes you feel like you wasted time doing the quest.

Plus some more other things but not as bad as those sort of.

Hmm and which game do you play now then?

Greetz

  Bloodaxes

Elite Member

Joined: 3/03/09
Posts: 2594

6/29/10 4:29:35 AM#10

Yesterday started neo online it's not bad but time shall speak since from what I can gather on their forums it's more viable to grind on mobs then do quests to lvl but till quests don't give crap exp I could live with it.

Apart of that mostly single players like risen atm.

  legend55

Novice Member

Joined: 3/06/05
Posts: 153

Going hard

6/29/10 3:07:29 PM#11
Originally posted by bloodaxes

Yesterday started neo online it's not bad but time shall speak since from what I can gather on their forums it's more viable to grind on mobs then do quests to lvl but till quests don't give crap exp I could live with it.

Apart of that mostly single players like risen atm.

Hmm I never have heard of neo online?

how is it like?

Greetz

  Bloodaxes

Elite Member

Joined: 3/03/09
Posts: 2594

6/30/10 4:44:35 AM#12
Originally posted by legend55
Originally posted by bloodaxes

Yesterday started neo online it's not bad but time shall speak since from what I can gather on their forums it's more viable to grind on mobs then do quests to lvl but till quests don't give crap exp I could live with it.

Apart of that mostly single players like risen atm.

Hmm I never have heard of neo online?

how is it like?

Greetz

It's a classless f2p (listed on this site too) were with every level you invest points in stats how you want and you can buy skills/spells if you have the required stats to use it.

For example there are certain spells (some basic of course) that you can learn them and still be a ranger/dps/tanker which is great imo there's even certain weapon skills that work also with other weapons and you can also mix and match gear to your liking that give bonuses for example in range and melee if you want to. (sort of hybrid but I'll stick to 1 section hehe)

Only bad thing I found atm is there's only 4 weapon choices (Sword and shield, 2 handed mace, staff and shield or rifle)

I stopped playing it because I'm going to wait for ogplanet to host neo online for europeans (not that I had latency issues but this game from what I have read on their forum has some events running here and there and since I'm from europe the time difference would make me lose some if not all of them.

Not to say it's going to open in 5 th July and so everyone will be in low level and maybe I can find a guild/whatever with newbies like I will be because in the us version I think I saw like 5 people that were new which is kinda sad.

If your going to try it I suggest you check some of their forum because gold is very hard to get at the beginning without crafting or be lucky and mobs drop you good stuff.

  legend55

Novice Member

Joined: 3/06/05
Posts: 153

Going hard

6/30/10 6:21:21 AM#13
Originally posted by bloodaxes
Originally posted by legend55
Originally posted by bloodaxes

Yesterday started neo online it's not bad but time shall speak since from what I can gather on their forums it's more viable to grind on mobs then do quests to lvl but till quests don't give crap exp I could live with it.

Apart of that mostly single players like risen atm.

Hmm I never have heard of neo online?

how is it like?

Greetz

It's a classless f2p (listed on this site too) were with every level you invest points in stats how you want and you can buy skills/spells if you have the required stats to use it.

For example there are certain spells (some basic of course) that you can learn them and still be a ranger/dps/tanker which is great imo there's even certain weapon skills that work also with other weapons and you can also mix and match gear to your liking that give bonuses for example in range and melee if you want to. (sort of hybrid but I'll stick to 1 section hehe)

Only bad thing I found atm is there's only 4 weapon choices (Sword and shield, 2 handed mace, staff and shield or rifle)

I stopped playing it because I'm going to wait for ogplanet to host neo online for europeans (not that I had latency issues but this game from what I have read on their forum has some events running here and there and since I'm from europe the time difference would make me lose some if not all of them.

Not to say it's going to open in 5 th June and so everyone will be in low level and maybe I can find a guild/whatever with newbies like I will be because in the us version I think I saw like 5 people that were new which is kinda sad.

If your going to try it I suggest you check some of their forum because gold is very hard to get at the beginning without crafting or be lucky and mobs drop you good stuff.

Hmm thanks for the info, maybe I'm going to try it later

But right now i am kinda busy with Grand Fantasia:):) i-I really like this game:)

Greetz

  P4r4D19m

Novice Member

Joined: 7/23/10
Posts: 5

10/04/10 3:07:10 PM#14

I know this is an old thread lol but I have been playing Kitsu Saga which is also made by Aeria and it's in closed beta now and is quite fun =) also Fantasy Earth Zero is alright until you hit lvl 30 since 40 is the cap plus the only way to gain experience in FEZ is to do nation wars and those take about 45mins-1hour and when you get in the lvl 30s it takes millions of exp so I got tired of it but it's a great time filler =P and anyways Kitsu Saga is great so far. I like some of the features I wished was in GF but then again some features in GF I wish was in Kitsu Saga lol since it is made by the same company.

  xlr8spd

Novice Member

Joined: 8/11/11
Posts: 13

8/13/11 5:15:10 PM#15

Sadly, kitsu saga failed, I was really wanting to play kitsu saga. I learned about kitsu saga after I got bored of Eden Eternal. Anyways, gf is a fun game, graphics culd be better(Compared to other games) I think the lvling culd be a bit easier, the deficulty to the game is kinda hard to me... Idk how ppl do it, they kill these bosses easily solo and I'm over here begging for some lvl 70 to help me kill it -.-

 

Anyways gf, good game.

MMORPGs FTW