Trending Games | Pirate101 | ArcheAge | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,859,884 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,245,116
X-Legend | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Aeria Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
22 posts found
  ZombieKen

Novice Member

Zombie - Dead but still moving.

8/24/11 4:10:55 PM#21
Originally posted by Fennyariel

I tried this game for about a couple of weeks then all of a sudden I realized something, I'm a slave to my pet! I thought, well I don't need this and left!

LOL too true.  I've seen this inother games too.

So far I'm doing okay with it.  Engine art and design are all impressive at low levels.  Travel is goofed up.  I'm not finding a way yo get back to the starter area, I missed a vendor item that I need.

Fun, casual, very cute... not bad.  I've seen worse.

MSOTSG with PPE : Massively Single-player Online Task-driven Storyline Game with Purchasable Performance Enhancements *grin*

MissInformed

Novice Member

3/05/12 1:26:10 AM#22

Played this game for awhile and I was 5 levels away from the cap when I quit. I just realized how money hungry aeria games really is. It doesn`t surprise me as most free mmo`s have this "item shop" thing wherein you have to spend real money if you want to get the best items. The pets makes you wanna strangl them to death (when item creation fails lah lah lah after farming the materials for so long..-_-). The graphics are o.k if you`re into anime chibi type games. Overall, it`s just another boring, grindfest, money vacuum mmo from aeria. 

2 Pages « 1 2 Search