Dust 514 has been patched with the Uprising content expansion called by the devs "The Big One". The update brings big changes to factional warfare, new weapons and an overhaul of the vehicle system.
Path to Game and Overall UI
- Made back end optimizations to reduce stalls when scrolling lists.
- Integrated sound effects in the end of match screen.
- Updated tooltips on/off option to be dynamic based on input type.
- Added Separate sensitivity settings when aiming down sights and hipfire for both keyboard/mouse and controller.
- Increased granular sensitivity options to 0-100 (previously 0-10).
- Improved spawning in Ambush. Reduced possibility of spawning into a group of enemies when battle starts.
- Transport Assists are no longer reduced when passenger accrues negative war points during assist window.
- Added intel kill assist rewards for vehicle scanners.
Read the full patch notes on the Dust 514 site.