Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,814,957 Users Online:0
Games:731  Posts:6,213,860
Eyedentity Games | Official Site
Action MMO | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 09/27/11)  | Pub:Nexon
PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

5 posts found
  marz.at.play

Apprentice Member

nanu nanu

OP  1/16/12 8:38:15 AM#1

I have to admit that I haven't had so much fun playing a game since GW which I played PvP for 6 years. The great thing about DN is that it's F2P, it's not P2W and if you don't want to spend money in the cash shop, you don't have to although it helps you with the PvE if you want more storage or cosmetic changes like costumes. If you are into PvP, you don't have to spend a dime as armor bonuses and such are re-set to 0 during PvP so it does come down to skill over armor although some skills are imablanced.

If you're looking for a game that's different then the normal MMO's out there and were on the fence about downloading it, I suggest you go for it. You may get hooked as well. The cash shop is on the expensive side but like I said, you don't have to spend a dime if you don't want to but extra storage does help. I've spent a total of $15.00 on this game for extra inventory and storage space, nothing more, and don't have to spend any more money to enjoy the game at it's fullest.

mmachine88

Novice Member

2/14/12 4:18:57 PM#2

Iv'e been looking for a decent game to play while i wait for GW2 and i like what you say about the game so im going to download it. Hope its as good as you say! 

Kyuubey

Apprentice Member

3/27/12 8:19:03 PM#3

it's a great game. a bit repetitive but most MMOs are like that anyway. I especially like the fast and fluid animations.

vindick8

Novice Member

3/28/12 4:01:49 AM#4

i absolutely love this game! been playing for a couple of months now and still enjoying! (honestly i only tried out this game after clicking a banner ad on Facebook. well im glad i did!)

moosecatlol

Novice Member

3/28/12 4:29:32 AM#5
Originally posted by marzatplay

I have to admit that I haven't had so much fun playing a game since GW which I played PvP for 6 years. The great thing about DN is that it's F2P, it's not P2W and if you don't want to spend money in the cash shop, you don't have to although it helps you with the PvE if you want more storage or cosmetic changes like costumes. If you are into PvP, you don't have to spend a dime as armor bonuses and such are re-set to 0 during PvP so it does come down to skill over armor although some skills are imablanced.

If you're looking for a game that's different then the normal MMO's out there and were on the fence about downloading it, I suggest you go for it. You may get hooked as well. The cash shop is on the expensive side but like I said, you don't have to spend a dime if you don't want to but extra storage does help. I've spent a total of $15.00 on this game for extra inventory and storage space, nothing more, and don't have to spend any more money to enjoy the game at it's fullest.

Crests and Craft matter in PvP, which is why everyone always stacks life-giving. Spectators can't tell if someone is using life-giving, only the players down on the field will notice the greens popping up.

Life-giving is only available on 40+ gear.

The game does have an enhancement system that will make you sink hundreds of thousands of hours and gold into attempting to get +10-12 top of the treadmill gear.

What the game truly needs is the ability to create a pvp character like in Guild Wars. As it takes way too much time to do anything in that game.