En Masse Entertainment has announced the released of the next TERA Rising update. Called "Dungeon Assault", the update is slated to launch on September 10th and will feature four new dungeons, new bosses, new game modes and more epic gear.
En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, announced today it is adding four all-new dungeons with dynamic new game modes, epic bosses, and elite gear to its MMO, TERA: Rising. Scheduled to launch on September 10, 2013, the Dungeon Assault update is packed with new content, taking players from the mysterious Wonderholme castle to tower defense battles against beasts of legend. With these new challenges and adventures come some of the greatest rewards yet for TERA: Rising’s growing community of over 2 million players. Gear up with some of the strongest armor in the game by “Leveling Up” Conjunct, Visionmaker, and Bloodrave armor sets – and defeat the mightiest foes for rare loot.
The new dungeons are:
- Type: 10-player co-op adventure
- Key features: Discover twisted new enemies, new bosses, and unique game mechanics in a castle of wonder.
- Description: A lethally whimsical castle that appeared from nowhere has drawn researchers from across the land. Unfortunately, the Bandersnatch, ruler of Wonderholme, has taken the head researcher hostage, and the Mysterium Council is offering a substantial reward for her rescue.
- Type: 3-player sewer mission
- Key features: Fight fiendish traps and monsters through the underground tunnels and uncover the hidden treasures of the Channelworks.
- Description: Deep beneath the Veritas District, a series of aqueducts maintained by automatons supply water to the western deserts of the world of TERA. The Channelworks has been invaded by violent monsters, and the automatons are powerless to stop it.
- Type: 7-player tower defense
- Key features: Race against the clock to stop the giant using an assortment of environmental traps.
- Description: Shipments passing through the forests of Frontera are falling afoul of a brutal giant with a taste for magical ore. As wagon after wagon disappears down the giant’s gullet, the caravan leader calls for help.
- Type: 5-player BAM beatdown
- Key features: Defeat BAMs on a series of wrecked, unstable ships; defeat Barbosa and his crew to recover the cargo and claim rare drops and Zenith treasure chests.
- Description: The federation's latest noctenium shipment has run aground off the Jagged Coast, and the rescue party’s last report mentioned BAM sightings aboard the derelict ships.
Find out more on the TERA Rising site.