Trending Games | ArcheAge | Pirate101 | Wasteland 2 | MapleStory

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,860,178 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,245,726
Bluehole Studio | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/01/12)  | Pub:En Masse Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

TERA Forum » General Discussion » Not getting email confirmation for new account?

5 posts found
  Doogiehowser

Novice Member

OP  1/13/13 6:54:26 AM#1

I tried yahoo as well as gmail and it has been 3 hours and i haven't receieved email confirmation. I have tried resending email for conforimation several times but still nothing.

Anyone else having this problem? i cna not even register an new account ;)

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
-Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
-Luke McKinney

User Deleted
1/13/13 9:17:51 AM#2
Yes, but there are 3 other threads on this forum saying the same, just so ya know.
  Pivotelite

Novice Member

1/13/13 1:07:23 PM#3

I remember this happening back in Open Beta to me, I think the rapid influx of players was unexpected and the system must have faltered at some point.

I mean, I'm currently playing TERA and the low level zones went from "Low" in all channels to "high" in all channels on all servers since they announced F2P.

So the population has certainly shot up rapidly.

There's actually a backlog in their entire system, usually a lot of people in queue for live chat, 50+ and support tickets are coming in constantly accoring to someone my friend knows working over at EME. It's also been noticed that cash shop items are taking a while to get sent to accounts instead of appearing instantaneously after purchasing.

Guess they didn't expect the swarm of players just from the announcement, hopefully they are more prepared when F2P actually hits.

Reas43

Apprentice Member

1/13/13 1:55:25 PM#4

Pivote is right.  The effect of the announcement and the implementation, particularly of the temporary founder tier has made the effect equivalent to B2P announcement done by TSW but without the fanfare.  One easy way to tell that items in the cash shop are selling like hotcakes is the lag of time between the order being made and it being delivered.  It can be from instant to a low demant season to up to 30-60 minutes at rush for high demand items.

I reaaaallly really hope they're ready for the February Tsunami.

Pivotelite

Novice Member

1/13/13 5:10:02 PM#5

I PM'd GM Minea about the problem, showing her the threads that have been popping up here and elsewhere and she made a topic about it for everyone.

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/Email-and-Purchase-Delays

Basically states there's delays for certain things and that they are looking into rectifying it.