Trending Games | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | EVE Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Landmark

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,919,308 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,309,628
Bluehole Studio | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/01/12)  | Pub:En Masse Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

TERA Forum » General Discussion » En Masse Wrongfully Banned my account!! Need Help !!!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
30 posts found
  rommello

Novice Member

hallo ~_~

1/15/13 7:34:45 PM#21

TLDR

trying to look at it turns into alien language lol

learn to shorten and space up things more plz

hallo ~_~

MadnessRealm

Advanced Member

Ignorance is Bliss.

1/15/13 7:46:07 PM#22

This reminds me so much of that "Why Was I Banned?" website that compiles some funny Ban Appeals on the Xbox forum.

Whenever I see a post on other sites about how a player was banned, I'm VERY skeptical and for a good reason. Of course there are some exceptions (WarZ anyone?) but all in all, this one only strengthen my beliefs.

------
Your daily dose of common sense since 2009!

winter

Advanced Member

1/15/13 7:55:45 PM#23
Originally posted by cribett

So you critiscise there game then you contradict yourself and want to play the game so desperately, im confused.

Good luck getting your account back tho

This^^

Because heaven knows nothing we ever do or say on the internet should have any consequence right?

Coman

Hard Core Member

1/15/13 7:58:02 PM#24
Originally posted by hkharpster
Yes, I know that maybe I have been a bit harrsh in tone then others, but if you do read many of those, other players are attacking me and I do not repond well to that. 

"Don't do it !!! Your only going to waste your time and money, get frustrated and rage about the game like everyone else. Tera hasn't changed and it probably never will, just let it die. Don't give EME your money, and support a horrible company."

A bit of a harse tone? and you wonder really why you have been banned? Really? REALLY? I mean....you know....

Hint...you go on there forums and tell them not to play there game to potential consumers and not to support that company. Meaning they might lose income and that is what makes a company run. 

other hint...that is like going into a store and tell people not to buy products from that store

Need more hints?

DamonVile

Apprentice Member

1/15/13 7:59:40 PM#25
why don't you just go play some other game that doesn't make you nerd rage ? Besides what do you think the people here can do for you anyway. I'm sure most devs stop reading as soon as they see the words mmorpg.com community.....
  LadyEuphei

Novice Member

1/15/13 8:00:36 PM#26
Edited: WOOOOOOOO.... yah you dug yourself a hole

Coman

Hard Core Member

1/15/13 8:04:34 PM#27
Originally posted by LadyEuphei
Edited: WOOOOOOOO.... yah you dug yourself a hole

whahahahah nice edit. Just pressed edit to respond :P Was just about to say.

Must have been really stressfull for him when he saw someone was going to try out the game again ;)

sevitoth

Advanced Member

1/15/13 8:05:59 PM#28

Umm yea.....I would have banned you too.

Currently Playing: SWGEMU

Previously Played: UO, DAOC, Shadowbane, AC2, SWG, Horizons, COX, WOW, EQ2, LOTRO, AOC, WAR, Vanguard, Rift, SWTOR

User Deleted
1/23/13 3:56:45 PM#29
I love how you use your imaginary "disability" to explain your actions.  There is nothing in the entire 21 pages of your posts on the TERA forums that isn't comprised of trolling, personal attacks, complaining and whining about EVERYTHING. I'm surprised that you weren't banned earlier. There was nothing wrongful about your banning.
  RefMinor

Apprentice Member

Hipster

1/23/13 4:15:50 PM#30

"An to answer your first question about can I accept someone that likes the game, NO I can not. Cause you are only supporting a horrible game and company"

"I couldn't imagine paying for a game at this quality for a year. You met as will just flush that money down the drain. Watching it spin would be more entertaining then playing Tera"

"I have repeatedly said why Tera will never be a success outside Korea"

"Don't do it !!! Your only going to waste your time and money, get frustrated and rage about the game like everyone else. Tera hasn't changed and it probably never will, just let it die."

"I will continue to spread negativity and bash this game and its company."

"At this point I very much doubt Tera can survive after Aug."

-HK009 - 23.07.12 Tera forums

so what's your problem with being banned OP, why aren't you happy?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search