Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Swordsman | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,774,628 Users Online:0
Games:721  Posts:6,188,927
Bluehole Studio | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/01/12)  | Pub:En Masse Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

TERA Forum » General Discussion » TERA Moving Foward

3 posts found
  User Deleted

OP  1/11/13 11:41:43 PM#1

This game is so awesome, the first time I played TERA I was so amaze at the graphics and combat system.

Very unique game, I'm sure TERA could had taken many awards in 2012 if it wasn't for their old business model of subscriptions.

Now is a new year for TERA, and En Masse is surely moving foward on bringing this game to all gamers as a free to play MMO.

Gamers will truely experience a MMO like never before, the real action combat is what makes this game really great. I'm proud to be part of this game as a Founder.

See you gamers in TERA! 

Rednecksith

Apprentice Member

Bite my fiery metal ass!

1/11/13 11:51:53 PM#2

The F2P model does look pretty solid. They definitely took a page from NCSoft in that regard (company sucks, but they DO have probably the best F2P model out there).

Reinstalled it the other day and will definitely be playing casually. Although I have to wonder why they only reactivated accounts through the 16th, seems like they should just give prior paying subscribers early access to the F2P model.

Hopefully this brings some people over to check out the game. If for no other reason than EME deserving to succeed in spite of Bluehole's incompetence.

stayontarget

Guide

Girlfriends come and go but Epic battles are Soulbound

1/12/13 12:04:08 AM#3

What exactly did BHS do that was so wrong?

~founder~

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...