Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,170 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,719
Bluehole Studio | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/01/12)  | Pub:En Masse Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

TERA Forum » General Discussion » New Servers for f2p?

4 posts found
  khartokhar3

Novice Member

OP  1/11/13 7:48:30 PM#1

well was wondering if there are any plans for new servers, when the game goes f2p. i already started to play the test-version. just curious about if i should continue the hardcore-gaming or better wait for the new servers.

Pivotelite

Novice Member

1/11/13 8:51:33 PM#2
They said they had plans to add new ones, i'm assuming the stress put on the servers will probably require the addition of a new one or maybe two.

Reas43

Apprentice Member

1/11/13 9:32:45 PM#3

Server transfers are also free.  Leveling anew with people more or less in the same level bracket sounds like an appealing prospect for me.

I'd also recommend starting in a new PvP server unless you consider yourself "hardcore" and can roll with the punches lol.  Then server transfer when things have died down.  As always, I'd imagine transfers are only between the same rulesets PvP to PvP and PvE to PvE only.

Thorkune

Spotlight Poster

Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!

1/11/13 9:37:12 PM#4
I am excited to give Tera another go since it is going f2p. With so many games launching around the same time Tera launched, I kind of just put it on the back burner. Now I will definitely play it again.