Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Shards | World of Warcraft | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,477 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,294,574
Bluehole Studio | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/01/12)  | Pub:En Masse Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

TERA Forum » Guild Recruitment » Looking for EU Guild on Any US Server

1 posts found
  Mechanicus

Novice Member

OP  6/03/12 4:43:09 AM#1

Hi,

I bought TERA a few days ago, but found out yesterday that to play on the EU servers I should have bought the game from somewhere else. This has annoyed me somewhat, as there was no warning about this when I bought the game.

I have sent a ticket on the support site, but I don't think they'll give me a refund, so that means if I want to keep playing I am stuck on the US servers.

As I live in the UK, I would like to find a EU guild, so I have someone to talk to ingame, as the servers seems very empty when I have logged in during the day (although I did only get one character to level 6, maybe it gets more populated later on).

So I am looking for an EU guild. Also, does anyone know if any of the US servers are being used as unofficial EU servers?

Current MMO: None
Previous MMOs: WoW, Guild Wars, SWG, EQ2, LotrO, Vanguard, Matrix Online, AoC, Ultima Online, Fallen Earth, D&D Online, Champions Online, Aion, Rift.