Trending Games | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Star Wars: The Old Republic | World of Warcraft | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,901,022 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,271,308
Bluehole Studio | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/01/12)  | Pub:En Masse Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

TERA Forum » General Discussion » TERA & other games - Post Game Comparisons in This Thread

2 posts found
  Amana

MMORPG.COM Staff

OP  5/08/12 2:17:18 PM#1

We've had a lot of derailed threads here due to comparisons between TERA and Guild Wars 2 and other games like Aion. So we'd like to bring the comparison discussion to this thread, this way those interested in making direct comparisons as the point of their discussion can do so and those that want to just talk about TERA can do that.

-Please don't derail other threads with comparison discussions. Mentioning briefly that __ is similar to _______ in a thread is okay but don't go overboard.

-Please don't create new TERA vs ________ type threads in this forum.  

Thanks, guys. Hopefully those who want to discuss TERA will be able to do so without interruption.

To give feedback on moderation, contact community@mmorpg.com

Horatio_Kane

Novice Member

5/14/12 12:36:09 PM#2

People don't really read stickied threads, if I wasn't paying attention I never would of noticed this.

TERA's combat system is the best, wot wot.

I'm the Hero Arborea deserves, but not the one it needs right now.