Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,737,033 Users Online:0
Games:714  Posts:6,176,197
Bluehole Studio | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/01/12)  | Pub:En Masse Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

TERA Forum » General Discussion » Tera Newb Question: What's The Endgame Like?

4 posts found
  geldonyetich

Novice Member

OP  5/07/13 9:13:13 PM#1

Lets say that, beyond all reasonable doubts, I manage to evade my alt-o-holicism enough to have a maximum level character in Tera.  What do I have to look forward to doing?

Secondary question, speaking of my alt-o-holicism, is there a particular shortage of class needed at higher levels?

geldonyetich

Novice Member

OP  5/08/13 1:57:57 PM#2

Yo mama is what the end game is like, me.  Oh, snap~!

Anywho, I did find a little information about this a few posts down:  (And to think I searched for "end game" before I made this post - nobody used that term on this forum).  Sounds like pretty standard World of Warcraft fare, really.

As for what the most-in-demand class is at higher levels... I still have no idea.

Kazuhiro

Apprentice Member

5/08/13 2:08:52 PM#3

I stopped playing a little under a month ago, but at the time (And likely still the case at the rate things changed in that game.) the game became horribly boring once you hit cap and ran all the end-game dungeons once or twice. Honestly the most fun you'll have in that game is trying to reach the level cap, and not once you've gotten to it.

As for most wanted classes at endgame, tanks (aka the lancer) were in highest demand of any class, you basically had zero queue times for a dungeon as one, followed by priest/mystics (Mystics were prefered over priests, but a patch was planned that would make priests vastly more effective than mystics. Just not sure if they added it since.)

The game is worth leveling to cap in, the combat is the best of any mmo to date by a LARGE margin. Just be aware that once you do hit cap, the game gets boring/repetitive very quickly. It's just a matter of gearing up and practicing till you can beat Mayana's Core Hard Mode (The most difficult dungeon I've ever seen in a game.) at that point you've won the game and can quit.

JeroKane: In TSW your gear has NO stats whatsoever! But only via trinkets and talismans.

Myself: Please, stop posting, I can't breath I'm laughing so hard at that statement.

geldonyetich

Novice Member

OP  5/08/13 2:40:04 PM#4
Sounds good!  I think I'll give the Lancer a try.