Trending Games | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Star Wars: The Old Republic | EVE Online | Elder Scrolls Online

  Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,919,285 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,309,568
Bluehole Studio | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/01/12)  | Pub:En Masse Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

TERA Forum » General Discussion » Support from TERA

10 posts found
  DonY81

Novice Member

Joined: 10/31/08
Posts: 348

 
OP  3/20/13 1:07:59 PM#1

Whats the going rate these days to get some tech support on an issue?

I got hacked about 5 months ago and replaced my old pc about 7 months ago. I was unable to retrieve my old email and thus has left me in this shit with many games. ive had to get in touch with support but luckily..

Funcom

Blizz

Arenanet

have all been on the ball.and sorted my problem in a flash. What the hell is going on with Gameforge. I submitted a ticket yesterday morning about my issue as i cannot access my old acc. It basically says im loggin in from an unknown device and that a code has been sent to my email which i  need to use to gain access to my old acc. Now i did say earlier didnt i i cannot access my old email because it was hacked?

heres my problem.

 

I could be being bloody impatient but surely  to god a ticket will be responded to quicker these days, surely....

I guesss im just venting here but i wouldnt mind a game of TERA...but heck how long have you got tot wait.....

  holdenhamlet

Elite Member

Joined: 8/01/05
Posts: 1196

3/20/13 1:15:45 PM#2

TERA is different from most because it has multiple publishers and the main DEV team is in Korea.  

They're also dealing with hundreds of thousands of new accounts since it only recently went free-to-play.

Just have some patience and try all avenues such as e-mail etc. to try to get someone's attention.

SMITE: the awesomely addictive 3rd person MOBA

  DonY81

Novice Member

Joined: 10/31/08
Posts: 348

 
OP  3/20/13 1:17:48 PM#3
Originally posted by holdenhamlet

TERA is different from most because it has multiple publishers and the main DEV team is in Korea.  

They're also dealing with hundreds of thousands of new accounts since it only recently went free-to-play.

Just have some patience and try all avenues such as e-mail etc. to try to get someone's attention.

Yes i just tried to get in through the acc on the website but it asks for the email code. Again cant access my email.

Think i might just start fresh. Character was about L30. I guess it wont take long toi make up

  ChipSet91

Novice Member

Joined: 2/08/07
Posts: 38

3/20/13 2:32:24 PM#4
Originally posted by DonY81
Originally posted by holdenhamlet

TERA is different from most because it has multiple publishers and the main DEV team is in Korea.  

They're also dealing with hundreds of thousands of new accounts since it only recently went free-to-play.

Just have some patience and try all avenues such as e-mail etc. to try to get someone's attention.

Yes i just tried to get in through the acc on the website but it asks for the email code. Again cant access my email.

Think i might just start fresh. Character was about L30. I guess it wont take long toi make up

I strongly suggest  to  wait patiently for a reply from the tech support,   unless you don’t care about the founder benefits of your old account.

  morbitangel

Novice Member

Joined: 3/16/07
Posts: 52

3/20/13 2:39:19 PM#5

goodluck waiting gameforge must be one of the shittiest publishers ive seen to date.

there's ppl still waiting on stuff like their world atlas en strongbox keys wich they paid for weeks yes i said weeks ago.

just go take a look at their forums bout the outcry.

to OP i do hope you'll get your account back but the way gameforge handles support id say sit back and wait for a few weeks appearently.

  DonY81

Novice Member

Joined: 10/31/08
Posts: 348

 
OP  3/20/13 3:23:20 PM#6
Originally posted by morbitangel

goodluck waiting gameforge must be one of the shittiest publishers ive seen to date.

there's ppl still waiting on stuff like their world atlas en strongbox keys wich they paid for weeks yes i said weeks ago.

just go take a look at their forums bout the outcry.

to OP i do hope you'll get your account back but the way gameforge handles support id say sit back and wait for a few weeks appearently.

I know, really dissapointed.

  Lovely_Laly

Novice Member

Joined: 11/02/10
Posts: 736

game is also real

4/03/13 1:14:18 PM#7

if Gameforge is formal Frogster, you can't find worst company ever...
Sure I never had deal with Aeria or gPotato but seems GF still worst.

only 1 way to play Tera, IMO, is getting to USA server run by EnMasse, which seems to be a good company.

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

  khartokhar3

Novice Member

Joined: 10/27/07
Posts: 490

4/03/13 1:37:26 PM#8

no gameforge is not frogster. gameforge bought frogster a while ago but they were publishin f2p games before. but it actually doesnt realy matter since gf is as crappy as frogster was.

  Lovely_Laly

Novice Member

Joined: 11/02/10
Posts: 736

game is also real

4/03/13 9:21:59 PM#9


Originally posted by khartokhar3
no gameforge is not frogster. gameforge bought frogster a while ago but they were publishin f2p games before. but it actually doesnt realy matter since gf is as crappy as frogster was.

thanks for reply, and yes seems 1 crappy publisher just added another...

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

  r3volt21

Novice Member

Joined: 2/14/10
Posts: 79

4/27/13 3:27:29 AM#10
Gameforge is running eu? I had same prob on enmasse na tera i changed isp and lost the e-mail address tied to tera, took me all of about 1 min to get in contact with a gm (i forgot password and made another acc to open ticket from), around another 5 to answer security questions/set up new account address.  I have heard the eu published is really bad for support maybe worth getting na client and starting over if u have a lot of probs.