Trending Games | WildStar | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Neverwinter

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,639,080 Users Online:0
Games:678  Posts:6,073,653
Bluehole Studio | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/01/12)  | Pub:En Masse Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

TERA Forum » General Discussion » Ok now do the same thing only SCI-FI

2 posts found
  freejackmack

Novice Member

OP  2/18/13 4:32:16 PM#1

I am giving Tera a try and I think it is nice but it is fantasy. I wish there was a SCI-FI game done this well. Not that Tera is perfect but it scratches the itch pretty well kinda brings me back to the days i first tried an mmo. When things where interesting. I love the action combat and the custom tweaks you can do so your skill + your set up allows you to feel like you can stand out maybe or at least get better as you practice and learn over years like a shooter almost.

So yeah just make Tera SCI-FI please. Then we'll go from there.

MadDemon64

Hard Core Member

Why is it that fantasy trolls are vulnerable to fire, but internet trolls thrive on flame wars?

2/18/13 10:21:44 PM#2
Originally posted by freejackmack

I am giving Tera a try and I think it is nice but it is fantasy. I wish there was a SCI-FI game done this well. Not that Tera is perfect but it scratches the itch pretty well kinda brings me back to the days i first tried an mmo. When things where interesting. I love the action combat and the custom tweaks you can do so your skill + your set up allows you to feel like you can stand out maybe or at least get better as you practice and learn over years like a shooter almost.

So yeah just make Tera SCI-FI please. Then we'll go from there.

Picture Tera in a Sci-Fi universe with instanced levels that is 10x better than Tera and you have Phantasy Star Online 2.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?