Trending Games | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | The Secret World | Crowfall | Guild Wars 2

Network:  RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,964,584 Users Online:0
Games:812  Posts:6,412,004
TERA (TERA)
Bluehole Studio | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/01/12)  | Pub:En Masse Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

TERA Forum » General Discussion » Well, I am really actually enjoying it....

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
25 posts found
  Jimmydean

Novice Member

2/08/13 10:05:19 PM#21
TERA is one of my favorite MMORPGs at the moment. Being Free to Play just makes it all that more appealing to play. The combat is addicting.
  mindw0rk

Apprentice Member

3/01/13 8:56:45 PM#22

Due to IP block at EU servers I missed TERA in 2012, but now when it went F2P in US with no block finally gave it a try.

Played whole day, just couldnt stop. Best combat system ever and it really made the whole game fun for me. I didnt expect TERA to be my main MMO, but i had so much fun, that Im going to stay here for quite some time. Havent even seen dungeons yet and Ive heard they rock

Jenuviel

Novice Member

Sadness is but a wall between two gardens. -Kahlil Gibran

3/01/13 10:09:56 PM#23
I really wanted to like it, but I've used a pretty specific keyboard/mouse setup for more than a decade now, and I just could not get used to Tera's controls. Even remapping did nothing to make it easier for me, unfortunately. That's really my own shortcoming rather than the game's, but there you go.
  Bigbadwlf

Spotlight Poster

3/03/13 3:33:55 AM#24

There were a lot of barriers that prevented players from enjoying Tera at launch.  The classes were imbalanced, no PvP, obvious lack of content, and a subscription model forced comparisons between this and more polished games like Rift and WoW.  The main detractor however was all the GW2 hype and fanboys attacking every MMO under the sun.

Now that those players are silenced, and Tera has made improvements, it's clearly the best F2P game on the market.  I'm especially grateful because I was a huge fan of Tera and even I struggled to find enjoyment under all the drama.  But now I'm confident I found my new main MMO.

Reizla

Elite Member

MMORPGs are no longer about the mass multi-user

3/03/13 3:43:21 AM#25
Originally posted by Sovrath
Keep in mind that there are sometimes alternate areas where you can level.

I'm using the 'main road' for my main char (21 now), and for my alt I'll take the alternate routes, only to cach up once in a while with the main quest ;-)

Demigoth's RPG adventures ~ My blog

AsRock 990FX Extreme3
AMD Phenom II 1090T ~3.2Ghz
GEiL 16Gb DDR3 1600Mhz
ASUS GTX660 3x HD monitor spanned 5760x1080
Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion

2 Pages « 1 2 Search