Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Firefall | H1Z1 | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,852,043 Users Online:0
Games:733  Posts:6,226,583
Bluehole Studio | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/01/12)  | Pub:En Masse Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

TERA Forum » General Discussion » Tera Armor Activaition

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
24 posts found
  Pivotelite

Novice Member

1/15/13 5:26:52 PM#21

Good news Rider.

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/news-announcements/topics/Were-Adding-Game-Time-to-Your-Account

Looks like you haven't really lost any play time.

User Deleted
1/15/13 8:35:09 PM#22
Originally posted by Pivotelite

Good news Rider.

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/news-announcements/topics/Were-Adding-Game-Time-to-Your-Account

Looks like you haven't really lost any play time.

aye, was about to come and post this. it's nice to see the company do this, but as I type this...we can't log into the game again.

Same problem is occurring all over again, 'unable to download manifest'

sigh.

User Deleted
1/15/13 8:42:01 PM#23

they have responded about this new problem, the common fix (working) is to go into the games launcher cache in Appdata/local/tera and delete the contents.

game launches after that.

stayontarget

Guide

Girlfriends come and go but Epic battles are Soulbound

1/15/13 9:30:33 PM#24
Originally posted by Rider071

they have responded about this new problem, the common fix (working) is to go into the games launcher cache in Appdata/local/tera and delete the contents.

game launches after that.

Good to know,  I had the error when i launched it this morning but I just restarted it and it was fine.  I'm worried it might crop up on me again,  if it does i'll do what you suggest.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

2 Pages « 1 2 Search