Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2 | War Thunder

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,708 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,296,132
Bluehole Studio | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/01/12)  | Pub:En Masse Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

TERA Forum » General Discussion » What is happening with TERA in Korea?!

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search
62 posts found
  Sephastus

Hard Core Member

4/16/12 10:44:52 AM#61
Originally posted by quickshotz

Originally posted by nepulas
Originally posted by MMO.Maverick

I'm curious, do you have a rough number of gameplay hours it takes to reach level cap?

Something like 100 hours, or 150 hours maybe?

can t really see , i hit lvl 50 after a month playing , i didn t play hardcore ( 12-16 hours a day ) had several days where i was not playing.

i only wrote down how much it takes from 1-20 and from 20-30.

cause this is the level range where u need to power to get a good distance between u and the rest of the server so that u can play without any problems the higher levels.

first time i lvld my sorc to 20 it took my 9 hours.

from 20 to 30 i took 26 hours.

so about 1 and a half day you can except to hit 30 if your are new to the game , maybe a bit faster when its in english.

2nd time i lvld my mythic together with a friend he played zerker.

i knew every quest by heart and where to go , we killed monster fast and completed quests faster.

after 5 1/2 hours we hit lvl 20 , and after 19 hours we hit 30.

Either you are a very slow grinder or your using Korean times and perhaps there grind is longer? After playing every class to level 20 or higher, when I rolled my warrior (last class to try) I did 1-20 in 2ish hours. Your times seem about right for a average player. But really you can hit level 30 in a good days play (Sleep,eating,RL included). BUT then again my warrior sat at level 1 for 2 weeks, so she had a fair ammount of double xp. Overall Leveling does not seem to long, and felt less grindy then WoW

Just kill a BAM and bang there is a bar or 2 of xp lol, Very rewarding. I could be wrong but after many test I feel grinding BAMS on averages levels you faster then quests. But it all depends on your level range. 20-30 I felt was DEFF faster grinding BAMs then questing

First of... Necropost... This thread was 10 months old and buried. With that in mind, you are comparing the Korean time to level to the US version. Leveling times have been lowered.

Pivotelite

Apprentice Member

4/16/12 10:56:46 AM#62
Originally posted by Sephastus

First of... Necropost... This thread was 10 months old and buried. With that in mind, you are comparing the Korean time to level to the US version. Leveling times have been lowered.

Same in Korea as it is in NA, on release KTERA might have been slower, but NA TERA and current KTERA will be the same, it's fast on both.

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search