Trending Games | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Star Wars: The Old Republic | EverQuest | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,901,090 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,271,437
JM2Soft
MMORPG | Genre:Real Life | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 2010)  | Pub:Outspark
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Dance Groove Online Forum » General Discussion » First Forum Thread!

5 posts found
  L0st

Novice Member

OP  8/28/09 5:14:55 PM#1

Yay I posted first!

Anyway, anyone planning on playing this? I have and it's fun for a bit but it gets rather old easy. I hope they fixed a lot of the bugs and feature in CB2

Aramath

Novice Member

8/29/09 12:42:21 AM#2

Can't touch that one from that used to out, I forget the name now.  You play music using the base keyboard keys for strokes.  ASDF JKL; and space bar.  Was actually rather fun, even had competitions and what not but was hosted in Malaysia so bandwidth was horrible and was hard to get on sometimes.  Anyway, 4 key combos is way too simple.  Will get real boring real quick.

todayisblue

Novice Member

9/03/09 6:29:44 PM#3

yeah i'm gonna play the closed beta. it seems fun but i'm wondering how much content there will be and how if it will feel like an actual MMO. i'm not expecting much from it but seems like a good game to play in between studying and such.

djFEVA

Novice Member

A no BS perspective

9/14/09 6:11:50 PM#4

Symphonic Rain? It is RPG (sort of) that uses the full keyboard to play music as you unlock more songs through character progession.

Symphonic Rain Wiki page

The game has the feel for Step Mania because your score is based on how accurately you hit each key in a precisely timed manner. Difficulty level is set on how many lines on the keyboard you use. It is a rather fun game as there are several paths to choose. By unlocking different endings, you gain access to play the game from a different perspective, and there's also a secret level/ending.

www.youtube.com/watch

The lag is pretty bad in the video, but it shows more clearly the gameplay portion of the game than how detailed I can try to explain it.

The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

L0st

Novice Member

OP  9/15/09 9:49:53 AM#5
Originally posted by djFEVA

Symphonic Rain? It is RPG (sort of) that uses the full keyboard to play music as you unlock more songs through character progession.

Symphonic Rain Wiki page

The game has the feel for Step Mania because your score is based on how accurately you hit each key in a precisely timed manner. Difficulty level is set on how many lines on the keyboard you use. It is a rather fun game as there are several paths to choose. By unlocking different endings, you gain access to play the game from a different perspective, and there's also a secret level/ending.

www.youtube.com/watch

The lag is pretty bad in the video, but it shows more clearly the gameplay portion of the game than how detailed I can try to explain it.

That's cool and all, but I like competing against other players at that kinda stuff. DGO is as good as it get for now I guess..