Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Path of Exile | H1Z1 | Stronghold Kingdoms

Facebook Twitter YouTube Twitch.tv YouTube.Gaming
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:3,190,693 Users Online:0
Games:878
ArenaNet | Play Now | Official Site
MMORPG | Setting:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/28/12)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Comments from other members who rated Guild Wars 2

Showing comments 1 to 10 (526 total)

Furion-Hunter writes: Free to play and really fun.. the only thing that really annoys me about this game is the customer support as its only emails and can take its time for replys and the fact there is no mounts! if this changed this game would be a 10/10 for me Thu Jan 14 2016 11:01AM
Spidermonkey1082 writes: Very Repetitave and one hell of a grind. I end up playing for a couple weeks then get bored. Mon Dec 28 2015 9:35AM
sam212121 writes: Best MMO out there! Mon Nov 23 2015 2:58AM
Moinaldo writes: Definitely the best MMO out there. Tue Nov 17 2015 3:17PM
HelmKnight writes: After 2012, Guild Wars 2 is the best MMORPG. Sun Nov 08 2015 4:45PM
purewitz writes: One of the worst MMOs of all-time. Mon Oct 26 2015 7:38PM
Valhalid writes: Bad customer service. Game gets boring fast. Fri Oct 16 2015 7:46PM
pandaclysm writes: The game for when you're tired of MMOs and want to play a fighting game. Tue Sep 22 2015 12:30AM
HighestHand writes: One of my favorite games from my favorite franchise. Sat Sep 19 2015 2:22AM
Treadworthy writes: Tried out the free to play version for a while. I'm glad that this game has a large fan base and I'm sure it deserves it. Quite simply though, as a an older gamer I can't say I was an intended part of this games demographic. It's clearly for younger gamers as indicated by the constant stream of activity, from pop ups, and character voice emotes saying things like, 'that's how it's done' to the instant action upon starting up the game without any set up in the story. The polish however, and performance are enviable. I wish the games I love to play had the same level of polish. That alone makes this game really well done. But in the end, this seems like a great game for a younger crowd, or for a casual gamer. I need open character progression and choices in a "build" to get hooked however. Mon Aug 31 2015 8:50AM