Trending Games | World of Warcraft | ELOA | WildStar | Black Desert

Facebook Twitter YouTube YouTube.Gaming
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:3,134,904 Users Online:0
ArenaNet | Play Now | Official Site
MMORPG | Setting:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/28/12)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Comments from other members who rated Guild Wars 2

Showing comments 1 to 10 (524 total)

sam212121 writes: Best MMO out there! Mon Nov 23 2015 2:58AM
Moinaldo writes: Definitely the best MMO out there. Tue Nov 17 2015 3:17PM
HelmKnight writes: After 2012, Guild Wars 2 is the best MMORPG. Sun Nov 08 2015 4:45PM
purewitz writes: One of the worst MMOs of all-time. Mon Oct 26 2015 7:38PM
Valhalid writes: Bad customer service. Game gets boring fast. Fri Oct 16 2015 7:46PM
pandaclysm writes: The game for when you're tired of MMOs and want to play a fighting game. Tue Sep 22 2015 12:30AM
HighestHand writes: One of my favorite games from my favorite franchise. Sat Sep 19 2015 2:22AM
Treadworthy writes: Tried out the free to play version for a while. I'm glad that this game has a large fan base and I'm sure it deserves it. Quite simply though, as a an older gamer I can't say I was an intended part of this games demographic. It's clearly for younger gamers as indicated by the constant stream of activity, from pop ups, and character voice emotes saying things like, 'that's how it's done' to the instant action upon starting up the game without any set up in the story. The polish however, and performance are enviable. I wish the games I love to play had the same level of polish. That alone makes this game really well done. But in the end, this seems like a great game for a younger crowd, or for a casual gamer. I need open character progression and choices in a "build" to get hooked however. Mon Aug 31 2015 8:50AM
Ogie writes: 2nd best MMORPG for me: Graphic - 8,5 Customization - 7,5 Combat system - 9 #1 Game content - 8 Story - 9 Value - 9,5 #1 Music - 7 Overal 8,4 #2 Sat Aug 22 2015 6:02AM
Isidius writes: Beautiful graphics, amazing sound/music, quite possibly the best community i've encountered and just an overall polished and fun game. Tue Aug 18 2015 12:52AM