The largest guild in Guild Wars 2 is ready to throw open the doors for a celebration of its tenth year. Apocalyptic Armageddon (AARM) has over 2,000 members and has been integral in the Guild Wars 2 community since it arrived three years ago. AARM's home is the Tarnished Coast server and any players there are invited to take part in the games, entertainment and prizes being offered.
- What: “AARM Of Thorns Birthday Bash”, celebrating 10 years of Apocalyptic Armageddon, and the continuing strength of “Guild Wars 2” community and development. Event will include a fashion contest, so be sure to get your best-looking characters ready!
- When: This coming November 1st, starting at 6pm PST or 9pm EDT, and continuing for roughly two-three hours.
- Where: Starting at the Ruins of Rin Waypoint in the Black Citadel, and progressing through each of the 5 racial capital cities.
- Why: To celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the largest guild in-game, along with the launch of the first major expansion for the game and all the work that the developers and community continue to display in supporting “Guild Wars 2!”
- How: Coordination information will continue to be pushed out as we get closer to the date of the celebration.
- Keep an eye on the AARM facebook page, main page, Guild Wars 2 Official Forums, and the Guild Wars 2 Reddit for more details on party contacts, overflow taxis.
Congratulations, AARM! Find out more at the links above.
Do you have news about a community event in your game world? If so, use our handy dandy news tip form and let us know!