Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | Marvel Heroes | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,902,084 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,274,889
ArenaNet | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/28/12)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$49.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Guild Wars 2 Forum » General Discussion » *Solo Challenge* for the hardcore players:P

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
21 posts found
  AIMonster

Advanced Member

1/29/13 2:25:52 AM#21

My Ranger is capable of soloing most of the open world stuff in this game, a few story mode paths, and one explorable mode dungeon path.  I can solo just about every Champion MOB (along with any adds they have, including ones guarded by Veterans) and a good amount of Legendary MOBs.  Obviously ones that require more coordinated teamwork like Priestess of Lyssa, Grenth, and Melandru are impossible, but it's not difficult to solo in this game.  By comparison your solo challenge is very easy (yes, even at level 20), in fact 100% completion of map on your own (minus the WvW maps which depends on your server) is quite doable with just about any build and profession as long as you make good use of dodge and your utilities.  If you'd like a video of it done I could provide one, or a video of much harder solo challenges.

I do know the area you are talking about.  There is a jumping puzzle there that is quite tricky to get to too.  It's guarded by loads of cannons and trebs.  Simply just dodge whenever you see a red circle at your feet and take your time clearing out the siege and ghosts before working your way up.

Raptr link because it's the cool new trend:

2 Pages « 1 2 Search