Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Heroes of the Storm

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,643,229 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,077,021
ArenaNet | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/28/12)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$49.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Guild Wars 2 Forum » Official MMORPG.com Guild » Guild invite help..

2 posts found
  Nitth

Elite Member

Magic Propels my Rolly Chair.

OP  8/30/12 3:00:15 PM#1

Hi,

Having trouble trying to get an invite to the 'offical mmorpg guild' Tried searching via the contacts for Zaryi.3587 (apparent guild leader) But the search parameters don't accept numbers at the end?

Anyways, Any help would be great thanks!

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

star

Guild Wars 2 Guild Leader

Deliciously Trashy

9/01/12 8:24:22 PM#2
Originally posted by Nitth

Hi,

Having trouble trying to get an invite to the 'offical mmorpg guild' Tried searching via the contacts for Zaryi.3587 (apparent guild leader) But the search parameters don't accept numbers at the end?

Anyways, Any help would be great thanks!

Sorry for the late response, been a hectic couple days and I haven't been on top of what I've needed to be.

PM me or BadSpock here, or add me (apparently my ign  changed when I upgraded to the CE, which is why you might not be able to find me, it's now zaryi.7856), heerobya.2067 in game and we'll add you. Please, please, please include your code!