Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Elder Scrolls Online | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Sword Coast Legends

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,950,768 Users Online:0
Games:778  Posts:6,375,695
ArenaNet | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/28/12)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$49.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Guild Wars 2 Forum » General Discussion » Came back and liking what I see.

3 posts found
  Toxia

Hard Core Member

OP  7/02/14 5:12:33 AM#1

Left GW2 when FFXIV released, just couldnt stand the slow pacing of the living story content and the imbalance(imo) of the classes when it came to dungeoning. 

They've redone ALOT of traits, added new ones, and playing on the classes, they feel pretty ok for dungeoning no matter the class. Ofc there is still the elitist who want zerkers only, but looking at the dungeon finder, i no longer see HEAVIES only or such things.

They made dungeons worth running with the new daily chests, which was the deal breaker for me when i left. no one wanted to do any dungeons except Citadel of Flame for the quick money.

As for the living story, when the last season started i spent weeks fixing up roadsigns and returning lost stuff(booooring), whereas this time, they seem to have gotten the pacing down and its much more action packed.

Liking what I see so far, and hoping they keep it up. Might take it up full time once again if the hook sticks!

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

BailoPan15

Apprentice Member

7/02/14 5:26:08 AM#2

Take your time to figure out the new Wardrobe system. That shit brings character customization to a new level. 

What you may dislike though is the dye changes. Dyes are now account bound (good thing) buuuut they have such reduced drop its almost impossible to get them so your fastest way of obtaining them is coughing up some gold in the trading post. Other than that ANet is seriously amping up their game lately. Glad to hear you enjoy it. 

Malabooga

Elite Member

7/02/14 5:46:18 AM#3
Originally posted by BailoPan15

Take your time to figure out the new Wardrobe system. That shit brings character customization to a new level. 

What you may dislike though is the dye changes. Dyes are now account bound (good thing) buuuut they have such reduced drop its almost impossible to get them so your fastest way of obtaining them is coughing up some gold in the trading post. Other than that ANet is seriously amping up their game lately. Glad to hear you enjoy it. 

That was always fastest way of obtaining them. And i havent looked at TP prices lately but shortly after change prices werent different than before AND you need 1 dye only once, not 8 times if you have 8 characters like me, so its much more convenient now than before.