Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | ArcheAge | EverQuest Next | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,857,072 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,242,432
ArenaNet | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/28/12)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$49.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Guild Wars 2 Forum » PvP » Guardian - Outnumbered - WvsW [Psy]

2 Pages 1 2 » Search
21 posts found
  giromir

Novice Member

OP  12/22/13 12:58:58 PM#1

Hey, i did this video with my guild [Team Psy], we are on Vabbi(Eu). 

Mine spec it's in the info of the video.

http://youtu.be/lKNUWDNZVQg

giromir

Novice Member

OP  12/28/13 4:50:23 AM#2
  giromir

Novice Member

OP  1/18/14 1:25:26 PM#3
  Snoepie

Novice Member

1/18/14 1:27:57 PM#4

cant understand why people play this..

during this kinda fights i can not even see what is going on..

giromir

Novice Member

OP  1/19/14 2:25:48 AM#5
Originally posted by Snoepie

cant understand why people play this..

during this kinda fights i can not even see what is going on..

There is some point that i dont like in gw2 like no pure healer/tank class and stomp system, but atm gw2 its the only game where i can do Open PvP with my guild.

Did you ever played to gw2? if not its hard to understeand what's happened during the inc. 

Neo_Liberty

Advanced Member

1/19/14 2:41:24 AM#6
How are you guys so strong? In a game like GW2 its not about stats or gear... so It is hard to imagine you guys fighting off that many people... are they that bad at the game?

Rhoklaw

Elite Member

$500 Backer to 2015's Top New MMO... The Repopulation!

1/19/14 2:41:41 AM#7
That has to be the most ridiculous combat I've ever seen. Did you pay them to be that stupid for your video? Cause there is no way they were even trying to kill you.

giromir

Novice Member

OP  1/19/14 2:51:05 AM#8
Originally posted by Rhoklaw
That has to be the most ridiculous combat I've ever seen. Did you pay them to be that stupid for your video? Cause there is no way they were even trying to kill you.

Sure i payed them lol

Neo_Liberty

Advanced Member

1/19/14 2:58:10 AM#9
Originally posted by Rhoklaw

I agree.. its ridiculous.. I play AOW.. and things like that happen regularly.. but the gear and wpns are so OP its natural.. but to see that in GW2.... unbelievable.

giromir

Novice Member

OP  1/19/14 3:15:16 AM#10
Originally posted by Neo_Liberty
How are you guys so strong? In a game like GW2 its not about stats or gear... so It is hard to imagine you guys fighting off that many people... are they that bad at the game?

We are in Bronze League, here we fight most of time against not coordinated zerg, the only way to fight in this outnumbered situation its to find this tipe of zerg, i dont wonna lie about this :P.

Besides we play togheter since one year on gw2, always the same 6-8 ppl, in this period we changed lot of time set up and class to improve in WvsW, i think that now we finded a good coordination. 

Neo_Liberty

Advanced Member

1/19/14 3:20:47 AM#11
Originally posted by giromir
Originally posted by Neo_Liberty

We are in Bronze League, here we fight most of time against not coordinated zerg, the only way to fight in this outnumbered situation its to find this tipe of zerg, i dont wonna lie about this :P.

Besides we play togheter since one year on gw2, always the same 6-8 ppl, in this period we changed lot of time set up and class to improve in WvsW, i think that now we finded a good coordination. 

Yea.. teamwork can make a difference.. I know that from AOW.. but still.. that's crazy.

giromir

Novice Member

OP  1/27/14 3:58:34 AM#12
  tom_gore

Novice Member

1/27/14 4:32:51 AM#13

I just wish they would add an effect slider, or several, so I could tune down the lightshow.

Other than that, GW2 PvP rocks.

aesperus

Hard Core Member

1/27/14 5:00:58 AM#14

This is nothing new guys. These kinds of fights have been going on since the game launched. It's one of the reasons I like PvP in the game so much.

Teamwork plays a huge part, as does properly using chokepoints / terrain (which the OPs group does quite a lot).

Furthermore, the enemies they are fighting aren't all bad, a lot of it is build choice, and knowing what builds u can, and can't fight. Dual Guardian comps are some of the toughest to fight if they are built tanky / heals heavy (which the OP is). Engineers are also one of the most underrated classes in the game; capable of dishing out ridiculous amounts of damage while being highly disruptive (and comboing out big bust heals). Furthermore necromacers are insanely good at fighting large groups.

In higher tier pvp that group would probably either get ignored (waste of time), or baited into an ambush and then dealt with.

However pug zergs in bronze pretty much never have that much coordination.

Well done OP, nice vids.

tom_gore

Novice Member

1/27/14 5:21:49 AM#15

Engineers are underrated because they're ridiculously difficult to play well.

giromir

Novice Member

OP  1/27/14 7:52:45 AM#16
Originally posted by aesperus

This is nothing new guys. These kinds of fights have been going on since the game launched. It's one of the reasons I like PvP in the game so much.

Teamwork plays a huge part, as does properly using chokepoints / terrain (which the OPs group does quite a lot).

Furthermore, the enemies they are fighting aren't all bad, a lot of it is build choice, and knowing what builds u can, and can't fight. Dual Guardian comps are some of the toughest to fight if they are built tanky / heals heavy (which the OP is). Engineers are also one of the most underrated classes in the game; capable of dishing out ridiculous amounts of damage while being highly disruptive (and comboing out big bust heals). Furthermore necromacers are insanely good at fighting large groups.

In higher tier pvp that group would probably either get ignored (waste of time), or baited into an ambush and then dealt with.

However pug zergs in bronze pretty much never have that much coordination.

Well done OP, nice vids.

Totaly agree about enge, expecially in a intense fight it's really hard to do at the same time support / dps, but if well played can make the difference.

giromir

Novice Member

OP  1/31/14 12:37:40 AM#17
  giromir

Novice Member

OP  3/26/14 6:23:30 PM#18
  Beelzebobbie

Elite Member

If DaoC was so fun why don't you just play it?

3/26/14 7:29:57 PM#19

you guys are awesome!! So there goes the quote we here all the time here "biggest zerg always win" :)

Were do I sign up :)

flizzer

Elite Member

3/26/14 7:32:50 PM#20
People hate on GW2 in the same way they hate on WoW.  They must be doing something right!   
2 Pages 1 2 » Search