Trending Games | WildStar | Landmark | ArcheAge | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,850,971 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,423
ArenaNet | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/28/12)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$49.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Guild Wars 2 Forum » PvP » (NA) Team looking for serious members

4 posts found
  Ruinisalemon

Apprentice Member

OP  8/16/13 10:08:31 AM#1

A little about myself:  In game name, Ruin.7350, I've been playing GW2 since the first open beta.  I've managed to acquire 591 Qualifier Points, (giving me the title of "Veteran of the Arena", and a chance to say I was the second best thief in terms of qualifier points in North America) I have 2459 tournament games played, 1997 of which are wins.  I have 1753 hours played, (95% of which were in pvp).  I'm rank 56.  I've seen many comps, strategies and builds being put to use in my games, and believe I have come up with a virtually unbeatable comp and strategy.  I'm 100% confident in my ability to lead a team.  If you are willing to treat this game like a second job and get past your own pride for the sake of winning, then there is a chance we can play.  If you are part of the majority in the gaming community that can't handle criticism (and I mean ALOT of criticism) and would rather play with a laid back group that cares more about your feelings, instead of pointing out flaws that need fixing, than don't contact me.  That said, I understand the importance of having fun and getting along (it is a video game after all :huh: )  As I am taking the time and energy to put a team together, I will have the final say when it comes to builds, comps and strategies.  My real name is Micah Stephen Wood, I'm a 22 year old senior in college who works at McDonalds, and dreams of being a game designer.  I care about winning first, friendship second, cake third. 

The Comp/Strategy:  I will post an attachment detailing what I'm looking for and the responsibilities of each player.

Contact information: Skype, Leafmealone2, Cell, 214-542-5796 (Using one of these methods will greatly increase your chances of a reply)

caremuchless

Apprentice Member

Whether you believe you can or believe you cannot, you are right.

8/24/13 2:43:02 AM#2

"I want to be in this guild"-said no one ever.

nhiscool

Apprentice Member

4/21/14 7:25:03 PM#3
Originally posted by caremuchless

Sup casual XD

MadDemon64

Hard Core Member

Why is it that fantasy trolls are vulnerable to fire, but internet trolls thrive on flame wars?

4/22/14 10:02:17 AM#4
Originally posted by caremuchless

You obviously never met members of The Angry Army.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?