Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | WildStar | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,994 Users Online:0
Games:714  Posts:6,176,079
ArenaNet | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/28/12)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$49.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Guild Wars 2 Forum » General Discussion » Sky Pirates Content Whoo/Dragon Bash Part 2

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
25 posts found
  botrytis

Advanced Member

6/25/13 9:12:17 PM#21
Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
Originally posted by Shadanwolf
Until WvW is completly gutted and redesigned, I don't care what they do with the game.

Well they really haven't done anything with the game on the PvE side either. What do they have to show with all of this living content after all this time? Well... nothing it's all removed after a month...

Living world never is the same, is it? That is the point - blink and you miss it.  Many have complained there is not a living world, well, A.Net is trying. They may not be totally succeeding but they are trying. It doesn't take houses, etc.  to make a world living, after all earth was living before all us Humans were on it. That is part of a living world - 17 year cicadas coming out this year and won't see them for another 17 years.

I swear people never really are ever happy on this forum.

"In 50 years, when I talk to my grandchildren about these days, I'll make sure to mention what an accomplished MMO player I was. They are going to be so proud ..."
by Naqaj - 7/17/2013 MMORPG.com forum

Naqaj

Apprentice Member

6/26/13 10:23:26 AM#22
Originally posted by Mtibbs1989

Well they really haven't done anything with the game on the PvE side either. What do they have to show with all of this living content after all this time? Well... nothing it's all removed after a month...

Well, yes, that's kind of the point. Instead of hoarding players into running the same content over and over for months until pretty much everyone hates every second of it, you let them play with it for a month (actually two weeks now), then give them something new.

Naqaj

Apprentice Member

6/26/13 10:26:45 AM#23
Originally posted by rastapastor
Hahahah this update just hit the servers and ArenaNet highlighted new one...They will release more info on 2nd of July. For now it's name is "Battle of the..." with the abbreviation BotW. Guess what W does mean? :)

Wenches! 

By god, it better be Wenches!

Silentstorm

Elite Member

OP  6/26/13 10:46:55 AM#24
Originally posted by Naqaj
Originally posted by rastapastor
Hahahah this update just hit the servers and ArenaNet highlighted new one...They will release more info on 2nd of July. For now it's name is "Battle of the..." with the abbreviation BotW. Guess what W does mean? :)

Wenches! 

By god, it better be Wenches!

Well they did give us Holo Strippers in the new instance lol.....

AlBQuirky

Spotlight Poster

Tomorrow's just a future yesterday...

7/01/13 6:09:27 PM#25

"Sky Pirates of Tyria"

Am I the only one who has major flashbacks to the 1970's hit "Afternoon Delight" (Skyrockets in Flight)? I find I cannot read about this without the song going through my head! And to curse you all, here is a video!

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
- FARGIN_WAR

2 Pages « 1 2 Search