Trending Games | World of Warcraft | EverQuest | Guild Wars 2 | Landmark

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,785 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,296,438
ArenaNet | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/28/12)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$49.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Guild Wars 2 Forum » General Discussion » What game has the most max-level content?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
26 posts found
  Jean-Luc_Picard

Elite Member

There... are... four... lights!

5/08/13 5:15:15 PM#21
Originally posted by azzamasin
Neverwinter has like 12 dungeons and Heroic version of each of those.  Gauntlgrym hasn't even  been released yet.  Then on top of that there is the Foundry, quite a few missions and campaigns already implemented and more coming online every day.  Best and most varied content of any MMO I've played since WoW.

That's only if you limit your vision of "content" to end game dungeons. If you do not, thought, GW2 as way more content for ANY LEVEL (including max level) than ANY of those WoW clones, including Neverwinter.

Playing now: WoW, Landmark, GW2

Got a refund: Archeage. First refund since I started MMOs.

Top 3 MMORPGs played: UO, AC1 and WoW

Honorable mentions: AO, LotRO and GW2.

"The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn. After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that neither does the ability to write.

ShakyMo

Apprentice Member

5/08/13 5:15:55 PM#22
Yes jean juc. It has levels and it has pvp renown ranks.

But its just not as heavily gear driven as wow or EQ, it really isn't. It's why there was such a big influx of EQ players to it when EQ went the instance raiding and tiered item sets route.

More importantly, unlike wow, each expansion, expanded the game horizontally, much like coh and gw expansions, they didn't make the old endgame obsolete, they just made the endgame more.

It's really not a vertical gear mainline game like wow at all. Some simmilarities with EQ before its expansions though yeah.
  Vunak23

Novice Member

In your house Eatin' your Cookies!

5/08/13 5:19:38 PM#23
I would have to say EQ2 or Lineage 2

"In the immediate future, we have this one, and then we’ve got another one that is actually going to be – so we’re going to have, what we want to do, is in January, what we’re targeting to do, this may or may not happen, so you can’t hold me to it. But what we’re targeting to do, is have a fun anniversary to the Ilum shenanigans that happened. An alien race might invade, and they might crash into Ilum and there might be some new activities that happen on the planet." ~Gabe Amatangelo

DeaconX

Novice Member

Stand up for what you believe; Even if you stand alone.
-==X==-
SHH, my COMMON SENSE is tingling!

5/08/13 5:20:55 PM#24

At the risk of sounding old... I remember when people logged into MMORPG's not to smash through content and reach end game.  WOW changed that big time and I'm still trying to decide if it's for the better or if MMORPG's would have been better off if they remained very niche.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

shadow9d9

Advanced Member

5/08/13 5:22:56 PM#25
Originally posted by DeaconX

At the risk of sounding old... I remember when people logged into MMORPG's not to smash through content and reach end game.  WOW changed that big time and I'm still trying to decide if it's for the better or if MMORPG's would have been better off if they remained very niche.

Umm, there should not even BE a max level... Asheron's Call had the sky as the limit for the first many years...

Jean-Luc_Picard

Elite Member

There... are... four... lights!

5/08/13 5:24:15 PM#26
Originally posted by DeaconX

You don't sound old... you sound like someone who remembers what an MMORPG is all about. And you know it's not some online version of super mario where you have to beat the end boss.

End game is the bullshit which ruined MMORPGs as they used to be.

Playing now: WoW, Landmark, GW2

Got a refund: Archeage. First refund since I started MMOs.

Top 3 MMORPGs played: UO, AC1 and WoW

Honorable mentions: AO, LotRO and GW2.

"The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn. After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that neither does the ability to write.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search