Trending Games | WildStar | Neverwinter | Star Wars: The Old Republic | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,639,654 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,074,275
ArenaNet | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/28/12)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$49.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Guild Wars 2 Forum » General Discussion » Open PVP Gankfest or "PvP if you want to"

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
25 posts found
  GroovyFlower

Apprentice Member

Skyrim

4/17/13 8:23:11 AM#21
@Op you ask a question many reply and help solve this question to your problem with pvp mixed with pve, at least comeback to forum and thank the replyers hehe
  GeezerGamer

Elite Member

Remember the blisters you'd get in the palm of your hand from the corner of that joystick?

4/17/13 10:39:20 AM#22
Originally posted by Kenaoshi

Sum up of this post so far...

guy 1: Ambulance!

guy2: NO! emegency vehicle!

guy3: stupid ppl. clearly rescue transport!

guyN.

I thought it says ECNALUBMA

Recently started playing SWTOR. I am posting updates to my experience in this thread:
SWTOR Experience

Athena_Starfire

Apprentice Member

UH! Whats this lever do?

OP  4/17/13 5:00:05 PM#23
Originally posted by GroovyFlower
@Op you ask a question many reply and help solve this question to your problem with pvp mixed with pve, at least comeback to forum and thank the replyers hehe

I don't mind PvP as long as its kept FAR AWAY from me and I have the option to not have to prove 'how big my dick is" (considering I don't have one in the first place (female))

As long as it isn't an 'EVE'..

-----

I was in EVE and the second you left Hi-Sec space you got annialated because soemone was camping for that exact reason (to kill players). No 'Death Insurance' ...Game Over..

Have insurance, spend next 2 hours repurchasing ship, rearming...

Want outside Hi-Sec? Sure.. just become some corporate mining butt monkey ..so fun for $15 a month

"You have to adapt for you $15, you have to play OUR way or not at all" - I would rather not pay $15

-----

As long as it isnt a PVP server WoW

Enter game, Ut oh, Oppsite Faction Camped at spawn point, Game Over

----------

I guess I will see this weekend

Maelzrael

Hard Core Member

Waiting for Wildstar.

4/17/13 5:03:14 PM#24

Athena did you watch the Angry Joe review? You totally should. It's very informative.

Athena_Starfire

Apprentice Member

UH! Whats this lever do?

OP  4/17/13 5:30:02 PM#25
Originally posted by Maelzrael

Athena did you watch the Angry Joe review? You totally should. It's very informative.

I did, I LOVE the start of it, I wasted $15 a mont for 5 years on WoW. I'm just pretty much looking for a new drug..eer I mean game...with addictive qualities

I have enough trouble with monsters, I don't need it from other players.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search