Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | The Repopulation | EverQuest Next

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,924 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,313,150
ArenaNet | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/28/12)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$49.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Guild Wars 2 Forum » General Discussion » Super Adventure Box!

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search
61 posts found
  GeezerGamer

Elite Member

4/02/13 12:19:03 PM#61
Originally posted by Jean-Luc_Picard
Originally posted by stevebombsquad

I wasn't saying that they did. Why do you just assume such things? I was asking because of the last sentence. WoW is a lot of things, but the last expansion and patches show that they are anything but lazy. I just find it humorous that people are posting on games they haven't played in over a year like they know everything.

I'd post you a screenshot with my two active WoW accounts, but then I don't have anything to prove to random strangers on a forum. Quite funny that you accuse me of assumptions, since that's exactly what you are doing. Pot, kettle, black?

Pandaria is, in my book, the worse WoW expansion to date, even worse than cataclysm. Content wise, you only have one path to max level now, one area per level range, which already reeks lazyness. They dumbed down the character development to the level of a retarded 5 years old kid facerolling his keyboard. They ruined some classes, not performance wise mind you, I'm only talking about "fun to play" here. The PvP grind is still as awful as ever despite the changes which were supposed to make newcoming characters more competitive against geared ones.

To make it short, they kept most of the previous crap, and added more crap on top of it, while also dumbing down the game even more and ruining classes. Worst expansion ever.

And before you ask, I keep my accounts up because of my real life friends who are still playing, and because Blizzard has not totally ruined my Death Knight yet, unlike my poor feral Druid.

LOL, Yeah. I played GW2 on 8/25 for a month. Then on an absolute last second whim, I decided against better judgement and ordered MoP. Leveled a new Monk to 68 and parked it in Northrend. Lost interest. Went back and pulled my 80 pally out of retirement and proceded to level to 90. After taking one toon through the leveling process that Cata and MoP offered, At the ding of 90, i was out in some field somewhere near a fallen hollowed tree covered bridge when I turned in the final quest to the ding of 90. I hadn't even yet set foot in the last zone. Right there on teh "YAY! I CAPPED" ding, I said nothing in guild chat. I simply logged off right there where I stood. Closed WoW, opend Battlenet and canceled my account. I've never looked back. There was also some Rift in there for a month too after they released SL, but that didn't really hold me either.  Now, I am back with  GW2.

It's the sad state of the genre. The next big title has as many threads discussing issues with it's business model than issues with the game itself.

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search