Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2 | Elder Scrolls Online | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,745 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,296,242
ArenaNet | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/28/12)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$49.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Guild Wars 2 Forum » General Discussion » Guild missions blog post and new video.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
22 posts found
  Jean-Luc_Picard

Elite Member

There... are... four... lights!

2/23/13 6:10:44 AM#21

That's exactly the type of content I wait from a MMORPG. Not only some stuff which locks people in small groups in dungeons, but open world content. And even better, it's the players who can set it up and start it.

My guild has over 100k influence saved, and we have all possibly purchasable guild augments so... I guess we're going to be able to start the good stuff immediately - and to those in smaller guilds, remember, you can make friends in bigger guilds and join their events too. It's logical that a guild with 50 active members gets stuff done faster than one with 10 or 5. Or recruit some people... friendly people are out there. The more social you are, the better guild rewards you get, and the faster you get them.

I also like how the guild rewards will remain server only. It encourages server fidelity and discourages server hopping.

Can't wait.

Playing now: WoW, Landmark, GW2

Got a refund: Archeage. First refund since I started MMOs.

Top 3 MMORPGs played: UO, AC1 and WoW

Honorable mentions: AO, LotRO and GW2.

"The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn. After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that neither does the ability to write.

Shrilly

Apprentice Member

2/23/13 6:15:00 AM#22
Originally posted by Jean-Luc_Picard

That's exactly the type of content I wait from a MMORPG. Not only some stuff which locks people in small groups in dungeons, but open world content. And even better, it's the players who can set it up and start it.

My guild has over 100k influence saved, and we have all possibly purchasable guild augments so... I guess we're going to be able to start the good stuff immediately - and to those in smaller guilds, remember, you can make friends in bigger guilds and join their events too. It's logical that a guild with 50 active members gets stuff done faster than one with 10 or 5. Or recruit some people... friendly people are out there. The more social you are, the better guild rewards you get, and the faster you get them.

I also like how the guild rewards will remain server only. It encourages server fidelity and discourages server hopping.

Can't wait.

Too true friend I like your forum participations in mmorpg we agree a lot
2 Pages « 1 2 Search