Trending Games | ArcheAge | Pirate101 | Wasteland 2 | MapleStory

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,860,147 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,245,647
ArenaNet | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/28/12)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$49.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Guild Wars 2 Forum » General Discussion » Aftermath of Claw Island.. which npc do you miss the most?(spoiler)

6 posts found
  Aerowyn

Novice Member

OP  2/16/13 6:02:59 PM#1
So finally finished claw island for the third time and now have done it with all 3 orders. Tybalt was by far the hardest one to loose and feel he is probably my favorite npc companion in the game.. was very sad to see him go.

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

Rthuth434

Novice Member

2/16/13 6:13:42 PM#2

i had Thorgal in my storyline. while were' on the subject of this, if you had the tybalt story there's an event to avenge him in bloodtide coast.

also there's a DE that you can trigger by rescuing Demmi Beetlestone and having her join the order of whispers. if you happen to be going through a certain pass in Harathi Hinterlands you get jumped by some ministry guards seeking revnge on you.

Also if you chose the Priory and you defeated Steag Frotstbeard, you can be ambushed by a vengeful son of svanir somewhere in dredgehaunt cliffs.

Aerowyn

Novice Member

OP  2/16/13 7:10:33 PM#3
Originally posted by Rthuth434

i had Thorgal in my storyline. while were' on the subject of this, if you had the tybalt story there's an event to avenge him in bloodtide coast.

also there's a DE that you can trigger by rescuing Demmi Beetlestone and having her join the order of whispers. if you happen to be going through a certain pass in Harathi Hinterlands you get jumped by some ministry guards seeking revnge on you.

Also if you chose the Priory and you defeated Steag Frotstbeard, you can be ambushed by a vengeful son of svanir somewhere in dredgehaunt cliffs.

i just finished the claw island storyline last night with my mesmer so ill look for the bloodtide coast event thanks:)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

Vorch

Apprentice Member

2/16/13 9:30:15 PM#4
I really liked Forgal. But I'd have to say Seiran was the hardest to lose.

"As you read these words, a release is seven days or less away or has just happened within the last seven days— those are now the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria."...Guild Wars 2

Exilor

Apprentice Member

Turn it up, turn it up, turn it up, up, adieu...

2/16/13 10:21:58 PM#5
Sieran... so lively and cheerful...
  Aerowyn

Novice Member

OP  2/16/13 10:27:23 PM#6
Originally posted by Exilor
Sieran... so lively and cheerful...

yea Sieran was the first one I did so had the biggest impact as I wasn't expecting it.. I just liked Tybalts humor