Trending Games | Landmark | World of Warcraft | Hearthstone | Camelot Unchained

  Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,919,854 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,310,409
ArenaNet | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/28/12)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$49.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Guild Wars 2 Forum » General Discussion » guesting is coming sooo...................

2 Pages 1 2 » Search
30 posts found
  rafalex007

Novice Member

Joined: 1/20/13
Posts: 226

 
OP  1/26/13 5:22:15 AM#1

hello everyone.

 

since guesting is coming soon i thought that we (mmorpg.com members who play Gw2) could take this to our advantge and play togather.

so here is the deal to all the people meantioned above, if you would like to play with each other post your chracter name here and wait for a freind invite in game, and after the patch that will activate guesting we could play with each other.

(please note:

to put your server place (i mean if its EU or NA because guesting wont work bettween a EU and NA servers {as i have heared} ).

i will be the first to start:

chracter name : rafat shepred.

server name   : serfer's reach(EU).

 

i hope you like the idea and thanx in advance.

see you in game.

  Gaia_Hunter

Hard Core Member

Joined: 5/04/12
Posts: 2674

1/26/13 6:13:18 AM#2

I'll be staying at the same server I'm currently in.

Server: Desolation (EU)

Character: Earl Swoo.

Currently playing: GW2
Going cardboard starter kit: Ticket to ride, Pandemic, Carcassonne, Dominion, King of Tokyo

  rafalex007

Novice Member

Joined: 1/20/13
Posts: 226

 
OP  1/26/13 6:18:19 AM#3
Originally posted by Gaia_Hunter

I'll be staying at the same server I'm currently in.

Server: Desolation (EU)

Character: Earl Swoo.

okay then i play at your server

  WARCRYtm

Novice Member

Joined: 3/21/04
Posts: 878

1/27/13 11:17:34 AM#4
Server:Desolation EU
Character: Gromalin
  Grunim

Advanced Member

Joined: 12/01/10
Posts: 103

1/27/13 8:48:06 PM#5

character name : Zammi

server name   : Tarnished Coast (NA)

                             Unofficial NA Roleplay server and T2 in WvW

  Aerowyn

Novice Member

Joined: 2/20/12
Posts: 7969

1/27/13 8:50:56 PM#6

Sanctum of Rall(US)

Aerowyn   :)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

  ZombieKen

Advanced Member

Joined: 3/30/10
Posts: 4410

Zombie - Dead but still moving.

1/27/13 8:56:58 PM#7
Originally posted by rafalex007

since guesting is coming soon...

 

Help me catch up here a bit.  Questing coming to GW2?

 

Not something I heard about.  Anyone have a link to an overview of the change?

 

MSOTSG with PPE : Massively Single-player Online Task-driven Storyline Game with Purchasable Performance Enhancements *grin*

  BitterClinger

Novice Member

Joined: 11/19/12
Posts: 209

2014 Watch List: World of Warships, EverQuest Next

1/27/13 8:57:15 PM#8

I don't have a level 80 character yet, but I will get there soon.

Character Name: Jorunnos

Server: Borlis Pass

or...

Character Name: Berek Beephcake 

Server: Borlis Pass

Top Games Played in 2014: World of Tanks, World of Warcraft

  Aerowyn

Novice Member

Joined: 2/20/12
Posts: 7969

1/27/13 9:06:08 PM#9
Originally posted by XAPGames
Originally posted by rafalex007

since guesting is coming soon...

 

Help me catch up here a bit.  Questing coming to GW2?

 

Not something I heard about.  Anyone have a link to an overview of the change?

 

Guesting https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/guesting-is-coming/

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

  MrJones77

Novice Member

Joined: 8/09/12
Posts: 17

1/27/13 9:09:13 PM#10

Tarnished Coast

Aljost

  ZombieKen

Advanced Member

Joined: 3/30/10
Posts: 4410

Zombie - Dead but still moving.

1/27/13 9:10:43 PM#11
Originally posted by Aerowyn
Originally posted by XAPGames
Originally posted by rafalex007

since guesting is coming soon...

 

Help me catch up here a bit.  Questing coming to GW2?

 

Not something I heard about.  Anyone have a link to an overview of the change?

 

Guesting https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/guesting-is-coming/

 

Pardon the old man's eye sight.  I looked at "guesting" and saw "questing". 

 

Very cool info, thanks!

 

 

MSOTSG with PPE : Massively Single-player Online Task-driven Storyline Game with Purchasable Performance Enhancements *grin*

  jpnz

Novice Member

Joined: 6/29/06
Posts: 3565

1/27/13 9:14:32 PM#12

There is a movement within big game communities (Reddit / SomethingAwful etc) to pick a GW2 'server' and avoid the the 20-70 wasteland issue.

You will find me on that server, whatever it is.

Gdemami -
Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

  Aerowyn

Novice Member

Joined: 2/20/12
Posts: 7969

1/27/13 9:17:22 PM#13
Originally posted by jpnz

There is a movement within big game communities (Reddit / SomethingAwful etc) to pick a GW2 'server' and avoid the the 20-70 wasteland issue.

You will find me on that server, whatever it is.

if you are US Sanctum of Rall still has tons in the early zones I been in Diessa Plateau for the past 4 days and never have walked one minute without seeing another person... did the giant about 10 times this weekend never had an issue getting 10+ there.. also the patch tommorow is adding the new achievement system to get people specifically into the lower zones

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

  jpnz

Novice Member

Joined: 6/29/06
Posts: 3565

1/27/13 9:27:18 PM#14

Think some servers are good in the lower level zones and some aren't.

And what some consider 'many' might be 'few' for some people as well.

For me, I want min of 40-50 all doing DE and causing absolute chaos. Pretty sure whatever the reddit / SA etc pick will have that. :)

Gdemami -
Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

  Aerowyn

Novice Member

Joined: 2/20/12
Posts: 7969

1/27/13 9:43:59 PM#15
Originally posted by jpnz

Think some servers are good in the lower level zones and some aren't.

And what some consider 'many' might be 'few' for some people as well.

For me, I want min of 40-50 all doing DE and causing absolute chaos. Pretty sure whatever the reddit / SA etc pick will have that. :)

40-50 all doing the DE's was how it was at launch.. honestly its not that great because DEs all have a cap at which point they don't scale up anymore in difficulty.. once you get more than 10 it just isn't that much fun.. honestly 3-5 in my experience is a good number for most DEs.. now the champion ones its good to have 10+ at though

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

  LytheEmber

Novice Member

Joined: 11/20/11
Posts: 44

1/27/13 9:52:29 PM#16
Originally posted by Aerowyn

Sanctum of Rall(US)

Aerowyn   :)

Cool, Aerowyn.  I might try that one out.  I heard the story behind its name and SoR was one I was thinking about joining before I chose my current server.

Lythe Emberhuorn

Sorrow's Furnace (US)

  MMO-Maniac

Advanced Member

Joined: 10/08/05
Posts: 177

1/27/13 9:57:45 PM#17

Ix zyn

Blackgate

Thought it was questing also. iPad showing tiny text tonight.

  eyelolled

Advanced Member

Joined: 5/13/10
Posts: 3101

I am more than some of my parts

1/28/13 2:56:34 AM#18

Interesting.  No offense intended to anyone, but with the bunch of people that continue to post blatant lies relentlessly against GW2, and claim to have actual GW2 accounts,  there is no way that I would trust this community with my character name.

In game, everything is great. I don't think my block list has more than half a dozen people. I've met some really nice people and made friends in GW2. It's just a nice environment.   

Here, I have a few people that I might PM short conversations with, but no friends made. I'm sure I've made a few enemies, and generally I find a substantial vocal part of this community to be a cesspool (not everyone by any means, just a vocal portion a.k.a.  haters)

So yeah, I would be glad to fight alongside any of the players here, and I hope to see you in game, but i won't be posting any char info here. 

I hope none of the GW2 players are offended, I just don't want to risk a taint from this site affecting my in game play.

 

EDIT: I play on Tarnished Coast, and spend most of my time in mid level zones PvE.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

  Gaia_Hunter

Hard Core Member

Joined: 5/04/12
Posts: 2674

1/28/13 3:17:09 AM#19
Originally posted by eyelolled

Interesting.  No offense intended to anyone, but with the bunch of people that continue to post blatant lies relentlessly against GW2, and claim to have actual GW2 accounts,  there is no way that I would trust this community with my character name.

In game, everything is great. I don't think my block list has more than half a dozen people. I've met some really nice people and made friends in GW2. It's just a nice environment.   

Here, I have a few people that I might PM short conversations with, but no friends made. I'm sure I've made a few enemies, and generally I find a substantial vocal part of this community to be a cesspool (not everyone by any means, just a vocal portion a.k.a.  haters)

So yeah, I would be glad to fight alongside any of the players here, and I hope to see you in game, but i won't be posting any char info here. 

I hope none of the GW2 players are offended, I just don't want to risk a taint from this site affecting my in game play.

Most of them don't have one anyway and and any harass would be banned by Anet.

Currently playing: GW2
Going cardboard starter kit: Ticket to ride, Pandemic, Carcassonne, Dominion, King of Tokyo

  Gaia_Hunter

Hard Core Member

Joined: 5/04/12
Posts: 2674

1/28/13 3:21:20 AM#20
Originally posted by jpnz

Think some servers are good in the lower level zones and some aren't.

And what some consider 'many' might be 'few' for some people as well.

For me, I want min of 40-50 all doing DE and causing absolute chaos. Pretty sure whatever the reddit / SA etc pick will have that. :)

Thi s is like 20 ppl and it is already on the crzy side.

A fun thing - this DE was running again yesterday and a the mob kept going after this one guy that kept saying in chat "why me? why me?"

It is nice to see from time to time a bunch of people together but I prefer to play with 5 to 10 depending of the particular DE.

Currently playing: GW2
Going cardboard starter kit: Ticket to ride, Pandemic, Carcassonne, Dominion, King of Tokyo

2 Pages 1 2 » Search