Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,270 Users Online:0
Games:712  Posts:6,173,869
ArenaNet | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/28/12)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$49.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

7 posts found
  ScottishHobson

Novice Member

OP  1/13/13 1:59:56 PM#1

Hi everyone!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this (if so, thanks in advance for it being moved elsewhere) but I was hoping for a little advice from you all.

I've just put up a video guide -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVNAdqdxvSg - with a clickable map that allows you to view vista locations and jumping puzzles for Plains of Ashford. I was considering covering all areas of the map, but I was wondering - do any of you find this helpful, or is a video like this just too late in the GW2 cycle? Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing all comments!

JoeyMMO

Advanced Member

To busy playing GW2 to post much around here... *shrug*

1/13/13 2:35:03 PM#2

You're a bit late to the party since those vistas have been done numerous times, but the clickable maps are a helpful plus that I haven't seen used too many times. I usually searched for specific vistas if I had a problem with them. This was sometimes a bit of trouble to get the right one.

Had this existed about 3 months ago I'd have recommended them.

ScottishHobson

Novice Member

OP  1/13/13 2:41:59 PM#3

Ooh, only the first word of your post came up originally, it confused me a little!

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate you taking the time to reply!

Zeus.CM

Novice Member

www.croatian-maniacs.com

1/13/13 5:39:25 PM#4
Still, a nice effort! It can still help new players.
  Torgrim

Spotlight Poster

1/13/13 6:42:31 PM#5

This was very well done and it will surely help new players.

I think you should continue doing more zones.

+1

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

Scalpless

Hard Core Member

1/14/13 12:32:49 AM#6
The map is a really nice addition. Doesn't help me, but I'm sure there's someone who'd be interested in this stuff.
  ScottishHobson

Novice Member

OP  1/14/13 5:52:33 AM#7

Thanks for the feedback, guys! We'll continue making more and hopefully it will help out enough people to warrant doing all of them. Perhaps new areas will be released in the future and we can be a bit more timely with the videos!