Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | ArcheAge | Heroes of the Storm

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,642,886 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,076,659
ArenaNet | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/28/12)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$49.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Guild Wars 2 Forum » General Discussion » stopped 3 months before, came back just yesterday

3 posts found
  wutae

Hard Core Member

OP  1/10/13 11:34:44 AM#1

I will try to be constructive, as much as i can at least.

Fractals is a superior design, removing if not all at least 99% of the problems previous dungeons had, it's incredible fun, and the replayability is HUGE. ( PVE FIXED )

sPvP should get ELO ranking system IMO ( spvp works but needs a smal twink so it becomes more addicting )

and wvw should be revamped, giving something to motivate indivinduals to play more wvw.  ( Fix wvw NAO plx ! , but because no other NEW game has a feature like that, we should judge it that much, especially if you think that in other games you dont even have this feature )

Look what i did there, pve, spvp, and pvp. first one fixed, second one needs some twinks but it's very nice with tpvp. and wvw needs a revamp that i saw already posts from developers saying that they will fix.

Right now the game needs 2 more months of twinking to be MY ideal game, but if i was giving to the game a 6/10, i guess i can raise it now at 8/10 and if they fix spvp and wvw it can go up to 9.5/10.

Hope i helped people that are thinking of trying the game again.

p.s:

oh a serious problem i noticed, as i had 2 80s and full exotic gear when i logged back in. i was staring my monitor w/o knowing what to do. the solution is pretty simple, if you like pve even if u are not lvl 80, go to gw2lfg.com and get a group for the rank 1 fractal of the mists dungeon, after finding it's entrance ofc. ( tip: it's inside lion's arch ) - i found a group instantly,

And if you are a pvper go try to do some free tournament pvp. Forget wvw, it's the same old crap.

The tip for
The win is
cooperation.

Volkon

Advanced Member

Facts do not require fiction for balance.

1/10/13 11:43:22 AM#2
Welcome back! I can't find the link at the moment, but there are improvements coming to sPvP and WvW in the near future. sPvP, for example, will have custom, private arenas where you can host your own matches, design the map, etc. The beauty of this is that it's a nice first step towards a GvG set up, where guilds can challenge guilds on private servers and have at it. It's not as integrated (the GvG aspect) in game as it was in WvW, but it does allow for player driven content, including GvG competitions and the like for the industrious guild looking to set the standards.

Oderint, dum metuant.

bookworm438

Apprentice Member

1/10/13 1:25:50 PM#3

I know they have an update planned for sPvP where they plan to introduce custom arenas, a ranking system/ladder system, and some other things that I can't remember. 

I also believe they are planning a massive update for Feb/March for WvW as well. 

According to Anet, the combined updates coming in Jan/Feb/Mar are going to be an expansions worth of features/content, with Jan update (being slightly smaller than Feb/Mar) setting the stage for the Feb/Mar updates. And apparently they won't be adding any new areas to the game, but will be updating current areas throughout the world.

Regardless, the next 3 months should be very interesting. 

Personally, I am hoping for Guild Halls...