Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Destiny | Star Trek Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,515 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,240,629
ArenaNet | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/28/12)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$49.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Guild Wars 2 Forum » General Discussion » How are the servers now? Is anyone still playing this DietMMO

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
45 posts found
  Nadia

Elite Member

1/10/13 9:06:59 AM#41
Originally posted by Zorgo

And what mmo do you play?

I question the same - what mmo is the Op playing ?

Doogiehowser

Novice Member

1/10/13 9:08:21 AM#42
Originally posted by Nadia

Why does it matter? so that if OP is playing a MMO which is crappy in eyes of everyone it gives them better ammunition to flame OP for questoining all mighty rainbow farting unicorn called 'GW2'?

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
-Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
-Luke McKinney

Terranah

Hard Core Member

1/10/13 9:09:46 AM#43

DietMMO is an interesting phrase, lol...I like it on a couple levels, very clever.

But I don't think GW2 is diet, it's just a different kind of animal.  But to answer OP's question, there's people running around in game.  Not as many as I would like, but how often is this the case, not very.  I see people in every zone I've been in.  Day before yesterday I was in a 1 to 15 area and there were quite a few peeps.  Yesterday I was in a level 50 area and also so quite a few.  Ended up joining a group of two other nice people that grew to include two more.  Made some good coin, had a blast getting to this view point, got surprised by a boss but killed him, discovered a hidden cave and got a treasure box. 

Good times!

Zorgo

Advanced Member

Who did wrong? The advertiser hired to sell the game or the consumer who put faith in advertising?

1/10/13 9:12:05 AM#44
Originally posted by Doogiehowser
Originally posted by Nadia

Why does it matter? so that if OP is playing a MMO which is crappy in eyes of everyone it gives them better ammunition to flame OP for questoining all mighty rainbow farting unicorn called 'GW2'?

Yes.

crysent

Apprentice Member

1/10/13 9:14:54 AM#45
Originally posted by Lonzo
Just curios. Are there still players left??

Is this a serious question or just an attempt at trolling?

Would it make you happy if we just lied and said it was dead?

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search