Trending Games | Swordsman | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,791 Users Online:0
Games:714  Posts:6,175,513
ArenaNet | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/28/12)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$49.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Guild Wars 2 Forum » General Discussion » Anyone else think its getting a bit quiet out there?

6 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 Search
102 posts found
  Scripture1

Novice Member

"I will have obedience and not sacrifice"

12/12/12 9:55:14 AM#101

I logged in lastnight for the first time in over a month (too busy to game) and I ran into 2 people in starter zones and no one in the mid-level zones. I played for like 10 minutes and logged off so that was not a very good indicator but I may switch servers once I really start playing again. A part of the fun in playing mmo's is playing with other live people online so I got bored pretty fast... and sleepy lol

They may do what FFXI did and merge servers if this continues.

Chieftan

Novice Member

12/12/12 11:15:57 AM#102
Originally posted by boxsnd
If the trend continues GW2's population will be lower than SWTOR's in a few months. It's already about to be surpassed by FC3, BF3, D3, WoT, Minecraft on Xfire. I wonder when they will start merging servers.

There's been a staggering loss in population for GW2 but people have left quietly.   Most people leave MMOs kicking and screaming and having a major fit because they didn't get what they wanted.

Maybe its because Anet is so willing to hand out refunds.  Kinda takes away the burn when they give you your money back.  $60 back in your pocket isn't a bad thing.

5 hours of ESO videos...and counting

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOxuLTBCUXiJYdTTHCv4xpbOWKZKaZ17-

6 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 Search