Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2 | Elder Scrolls Online | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,754 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,296,304
ArenaNet | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 08/28/12)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$49.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Guild Wars 2 Forum » General Discussion » What do you think about ArenaNets poll on Lost Shores Weekend

6 posts found
  Jackdog

Novice Member

OP  11/21/12 1:36:12 PM#1

Recieved a Email from Arenanet this moprning asking for feed back on the Lost Shores event. Wanted to know if I had participated, what my reaction to it was, and whether I would like to see more 1 time events.  personally I think it was pretty goood of them to seek out players opinions. Of course I am sure some people prefer random bitching on 3rd party sites for attention, but just speaking for myself I thought it was pretty cool of them asking for feedback

I miss DAoC

greenreen

Elite Member

11/21/12 1:42:14 PM#2
  Jackdog

Novice Member

OP  11/22/12 8:49:20 AM#3
sorry my bad, guess the ANet polls players  to get their opinions thread got pushed off into the nether regions of he forums by the ANet is destroying the game because they don't care abour what the players like threads

I miss DAoC

Dibdabs

Advanced Member

11/22/12 9:41:15 AM#4
I didn't bother with the event, and all in all didn't log in much during that time period in any case, but I thought it was a step in the right direction asking players for feedback though.
  Jackdog

Novice Member

OP  11/22/12 4:00:15 PM#5
Originally posted by Dibdabs
I didn't bother with the event, and all in all didn't log in much during that time period in any case, but I thought it was a step in the right direction asking players for feedback though.

have not really played the game in over a month myself, in a burn out stage for MMO's at the moment. Logged in a few times just to do a look around. Played my baby thief awhile the otehr day in a newbie area just to see how the events would be without 37 other players. Liked the poll thing though, like ya said at least they want to improve the game experiance. Like Arnie said "I vill be back"

I miss DAoC

Banquetto

Novice Member

11/23/12 3:49:57 AM#6
I thought it was pretty cowardly of them not to ask any questions about what we thought of Ascended gear. Knew they wouldn't like the answer?