Lineage II players will want to check in from now through August 24th for a week's worth of double experience and double drops. The week is to assist players to prepare for the Goddess of Destruction update and devs are encouraging players to level up.
- All experience points and skill points gained from hunting monsters are doubled. This stacks with all Vitality-related items, but experience points gained from quests are not doubled.
- Just like during a Double XP/SP Weekend like we've hosted before, this server-wide setting affects all characters regardless of class, level, and account type.
- Item drop rates and spoil rates are doubled.
- Adena drop quantity is doubled.
- Seal Stone drop quantities and drop rates are doubled.
- Applies to raid bosses and regular drops.
Read more about the Double XP & Drops Week on the Lineage II site.