Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | ArcheAge | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,644,043 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,077,683
NCSoft Austin | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/27/04)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Lineage II Forum » Giran (General) » Windows 8 on Lineage II

3 posts found
  anthony21690

Apprentice Member

OP  1/04/13 9:39:25 PM#1
Has anyone with Windows 8 actually been able to play the game since around the start of December?  I remember I played for one whole hour.  The game disconnected for an update and the update made my game unplayable.  Not sure if they plan on fixing this either sadly :/
  xpowderx

Apprentice Member

Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.
Richard Feynman, Nobel-prize-winning physicist

1/04/13 9:46:42 PM#2
Originally posted by anthony21690
Has anyone with Windows 8 actually been able to play the game since around the start of December?  I remember I played for one whole hour.  The game disconnected for an update and the update made my game unplayable.  Not sure if they plan on fixing this either sadly :/

Lets consider, Windows 8 has 38 updates for smart phones and pads, but only 8 updates total for PC and laptop users. That should tell you something :-D. I reverted back to Win 7 on one of my systems, the other Vista. Have no issues with either for gaming online!

Success is your proof;
courage is your armour;
go on, go on, in my strength;
& ye shall turn not back for any!
— Liber AL III:46

anthony21690

Apprentice Member

OP  1/04/13 9:55:59 PM#3
Originally posted by xpowderx
Originally posted by anthony21690

Lets consider, Windows 8 has 38 updates for smart phones and pads, but only 8 updates total for PC and laptop users. That should tell you something :-D. I reverted back to Win 7 on one of my systems, the other Vista. Have no issues with either for gaming online!

How exactly did you revert? I'd do the same but I deleted my win 7 files.  And I meant updates on Lineage 2 not Windows updates :P