Trending Games | Hearthstone | Rift | Guild Wars 2 | Firefall

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,852,301 Users Online:0
Games:733  Posts:6,226,801
NCSoft Austin | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/27/04)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Lineage II Forum » Giran (General) » Does anybody here play this game?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
23 posts found
  Reizla

Elite Member

MMORPGs are no longer about the mass multi-user anymore *sadly*

9/21/13 12:19:28 AM#21
Originally posted by coretex666

I dont play anymore.

I liked the game back in early chronicles. Have played it for several years back then.

However, now the game is different and I do not really like it anymore.

Same here. I've been playing L2 from 2006 till 2011 and subbed my main char for about 4 years total. After the GoD release I gave it a month and quited. Tried it earlier this year and left again because of the bots & RMT and went to Innova. Though Innova has a much better gaming experience, L2 has changed too much for me to keep playing it :(

Demigoth's RPG adventures ~ My blog

AsRock 990FX Extreme3
AMD Phenom II 1090T ~3.2Ghz
GEiL 16Gb DDR3 1600Mhz
GTX660 (ASUS/EVGA) 3x HD monitor spanned 5760x1080
Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion

Jockan

Hard Core Member

OP  9/21/13 8:16:13 AM#22

Lineage 2 has returned in the Top 10 in Korea at #8. Looks like the new content updates are brining back a lot of players.

http://www.gamenote.com/

Mysta

Advanced Member

9/25/13 12:33:38 PM#23
Originally posted by VastoHorde
Originally posted by TheBlackReaper
Originally posted by VastoHorde
Originally posted by TheBlackReaper

I understand. If I had a level 97 I wouldn't want to start over either. The most I played was from prelude- c2. Off and on since then. Highest level was 87 Yul and I really didn't like the class merges, thats why I quit again.

Hopefully they continue in the direction they are going with the class diversification. Even though 2 unique skills doesn't make a new class in my opinion. I'm really enjoying myself on the EU server so I figure this is my last chance at playing L2 before it's gone for good.

The clan I'm in is recruiting, so if anyone reads this and is new to the game or starting over on EU server, hit me up.

Next update they will further diversify the classes.

http://wiki.terragamers.net/index.php?title=Epeisodion_Update

Ya I just read about that the other day. It's def a good thing.

I've been addicted to soulshots for years.

What I don't understand is why they wont just revamp all the hunting areas. Lineage 2 has a huge open seemless world that not even being used. When somebody makes a new toon they pretty much go through about 5 areas all the way to 85. All those other areas are not even being used. They should revamp those areas so people 85+ can have a reason to travel the world again. We would have a lot of choices on xp like it use to be. That would be amazing if they did that.

A lot of private servers do that sometimes.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search