Trending Games | Marvel Heroes | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,117 Users Online:0
Games:712  Posts:6,173,635
NCSoft Austin | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/27/04)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Lineage II Forum » Giran (General) » lindvior live ~

3 posts found
  itchmon

Elite Member

OP  6/01/13 12:18:35 AM#1

poked my head around Bartz (the new bartz, obv  *weep) and it's nice to see all the different clases running around.   i dunnno what they were thinking wit that 8-class poop for a while there.

i might stay a while if i can find a good community.  it's one of my original addictions.

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, DFUW

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

Jockan

Hard Core Member

6/03/13 6:21:15 AM#2
Finding a good clan is what makes the game fun. Lineage 2 will never be what it use to be but there is still nonthing out there better.

Sk1ppeR

Advanced Member

6/03/13 6:34:16 AM#3
If you are an european I highly suggest you to play in the european server by Innova. Connectivity and stability is a lot better than what NCWest is offering. I didn't believe it as I have lvl 96 toon in Naia but after feeling nostalgic about the game and getting 40-50 levels in the european server, i must admit that the game runs a smoother.