Trending Games | EverQuest Next | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2 | Final Fantasy XV

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,795 Users Online:0
Games:759  Posts:6,312,632
NCSoft Austin | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/27/04)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Lineage II Forum » Clan Boards » Looking for clan

3 posts found
  Aesowhreap

Novice Member

It's obvious some of these games were started by some sect or something, lmao, hool.

OP  11/08/12 12:58:58 AM#1
Will be starting this game once I get my new computer next week. I'm looking for advice game help and an active clan.

Best Regards, ...

Ridan477

Novice Member

"My names Commander Shepard and this is my favorite site on the internet" - Commander Shepard

11/08/12 1:28:44 AM#2

New computer for L2? haha

But seriously, they re did the noob zone so now you can get to lvl 20 relatively fast. After that get ready for some epic grinding...I forgot how much of a grind the game was but i remember now. Its not really fun to play by yourself when you are grinding. However, there are more people playing now. Im currently only playing very very rarely now with halo4. Best of luck to you though, most clans arent recruiting unless you are  lvl 75+.

Scoobin it up on the daily.

tocsix

Novice Member

11/08/12 1:49:43 AM#3
grind after 20? you cant be serious.....you are doing it wrong. Get a mentor so you have amazing buffs and 200% xp bonus but get one that is online often so you can recieve the bonus. Any decent clan at this point wont even look at you unless you are 90 or 95 at this point nevermind 75...75 is very low.