Trending Games | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Star Wars: The Old Republic | World of Warcraft | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,901,072 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,271,412
La Tale (LT)
Actoz Soft | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:OG Planet
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

La Tale Forum » General Discussion » Latale Verdant Friendship Promotion

1 posts found
  DashiDMV

Hard Core Member

OP  3/29/12 12:24:53 PM#1

So for those who played Latale before and quit for whatever reason or 2D side scroller fans that want to try something, Latale is doing a sort of referral/buddy type promotion between now on the end of April.

Basically you click this link to make an account:

https://id.ogplanet.com/account/latale/register/form.og

When it asks you for a name you can enter no name or any name. Of course since I'm posting here I benefit if you put my name. If you do of course, it will show on my account but you can let me know as well and I will make sure you get more items and in game money to start.

If you want to use my name enter "Perdition" in the referral box.

I have played on and off for a couple years and the game is pretty deep for a 2D game. I don't think it makes anyone stop playing their main game but it's a fun distraction here and there. Also they have a pretty liberal policy on buying cash items so you can literally buy anything in the game with in game money(ely).

Game is pretty small population wise, which is why I imagine they are doing this promotion to get some new blood playing the game. Overall the players are pretty nice and helpful but you do have a bit of that small town mentality going on where everyone knows everyone and the various stuff that sprouts from that.

If you level your character to 15 you get about 3-5 items as well. So if you have an hour or so to kill and want to try a new game or you play Latale before and want to see what is new, go for it.

If you have any other questions, post them here or PM me.