Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,574 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,295,448
ChangYou.com US Inc. | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 2010)  | Pub:ChangYou.com Ltd.
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

1 posts found
  909TheFeared

Novice Member

OP  1/28/10 7:14:19 PM#1

The new weapons that they added into Dragon Oath are pretty crazy. Each one has a very unique look and has a really cool status effect. I’ve been waiting a long time to finally see something this unique in the game and I think it arrived at just the right time. Players actually have the ability to work towards something that greatly increases their damage without having to mindlessly grind like in so many other MMO games.
Whichever class you choose when you start the game has specific weapon types that they’re more proficient than others, so there are different types of Artifact weapons to fulfill the needs of each class. When I got my Artifact weapon, the Traceless Sword, I instantly noticed a huge increase in overall effectiveness during combat. It really helped out in questing because I had been having a hard time finding a really nice weapon that fit my play-style.
Another great thing about the weapons is that they’re not limited, meaning that everyone on the server has a chance to get them. I really don’t like it when really nice weapons are so rare that you only see like 3 people with them on each server. Knowing that the numbers are so low does add to their mystique, but it discourages a lot of people who don’t have 8 hours a day to put into something like that. I also think that these new weapons were very fitting in comparison to the elaborate armor sets and class fashions available in the game. It always seemed odd to me that the armor sets looked so awesome, but the weapons looked so bland in comparison. The two of them together truly make a great combination, they blend really well. Overall, the additions have been great and fairly easily accessible, no complaints on this end.