Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,850,785 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,117
Turbine, Inc. | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/24/07)  | Pub:Midway Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Lord of the Rings Online Forum » Game Suggestions » Unlimited kin mail access for f2p

3 posts found
  User Deleted

OP  9/09/10 12:10:46 PM#1

I was thinking about the inventory problem i have as a lifetimer even...and i have 5 bags, one extra storage, house storage and shared storage...and still i am coming short. imagine f2p-ers! And in this game its all about crafting when it comes to good gear.

So my idea is that f2p-ers have unlimited or less limited Kin mail access when being in a Kin over a certain amount of time. I would say they are not allowed to make a kin so that they don't abuse it (maybe theyre not allowed anyway i didnt check that).

This gives and motivates active kins the chance to send stuff to each other...i think this would work!

EricDanie

Tipster

9/09/10 12:13:41 PM#2

Have you created multiple characters? That's how I tackled the issue of storage in Aion, been able to collect pretty much everything with no worries.

User Deleted

OP  9/09/10 1:33:13 PM#3

yeah but that only works for players who dont mind relogging all the time or want to level multiple characters and crafting with that levveling...so i think most players would like to see some solution

besides in F2P you can only get 3 chars i think...not sure...at least only 3 bags, and thats gonna be really annoying when you get valuable things and ur inventory is full..with valuable things lol, and you cant sell them at AH so all those things will be vendored...or sold through shouting on general chats, and im afraid thats gonne happen...

Edit: they got 1 character slot.