Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Shards

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,517 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,294,794
Turbine, Inc. | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/24/07)  | Pub:Midway Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Lord of the Rings Online Forum » General Discussion » Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
29 posts found
  Aspenglade

Novice Member

8/30/10 1:10:20 AM#21

Anyone that can pass along a buddy key to me would be greatly appreciated!

fearos 69 at hotmail dot com

stormseekaz

Novice Member

8/31/10 12:52:57 PM#22

I am looking to play this game because it is going F2P and Im bored with the MMORPG's I'm currently playing and have been playing.  I tried LOTRO several months ago with the free trial but at the time I was heavy into PVP and the lack of PVP was what turned me off to subscribing.  Well I've had a bit too much PVP lately and Im looking for some good quality PVE etc.

So I am going to pick this game up.  I tried subscribing for just one month to be able to play my account up until the game goes F2P.  But it wanted me to pay for 3 months.  Which would be 30 bucks just to play for 10 days.  So, since my trial is over, can anyone Private message me a buddy key I can use to play until the game goes F2P?

I will give you my email in the private message if needed.

Thanks alot.

noHack

Novice Member

9/01/10 8:56:55 AM#23

I would like to have a buddy key for about the same reasons stormseekaz posted. And i'm reading the books so i would love to play this again :D

123test Xfire Miniprofile
  pmaura

Novice Member

9/01/10 6:23:38 PM#24

if some one could send me a buddy key that would be great

lanks01

Novice Member

9/01/10 8:07:17 PM#25

Can someone please send me a buddy key, trying to get my wife interested in playing another mmo and it seems i cant create a trial account via the lotro website until it goes f2p.

Thanks in advance!!

icehawke

Novice Member

9/01/10 8:11:24 PM#26
Originally posted by stormseekaz

I am looking to play this game because it is going F2P and Im bored with the MMORPG's I'm currently playing and have been playing.  I tried LOTRO several months ago with the free trial but at the time I was heavy into PVP and the lack of PVP was what turned me off to subscribing.  Well I've had a bit too much PVP lately and Im looking for some good quality PVE etc.

So I am going to pick this game up.  I tried subscribing for just one month to be able to play my account up until the game goes F2P.  But it wanted me to pay for 3 months.  Which would be 30 bucks just to play for 10 days.  So, since my trial is over, can anyone Private message me a buddy key I can use to play until the game goes F2P?

I will give you my email in the private message if needed.

Thanks alot.

Technically, by subscribing for 3 months, you get access now, plus access to the f2p on Sept 8 (not 10th), and you will get 500 store points/month of your subscription after the f2p launch.

marfew

Novice Member

Fear not, for i am with you always.

9/03/10 4:00:38 PM#27

If anyone has a spare buddy key, I would be very appreciative! :)

I can be reached at marfewthemouse@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

Squeak

paladiin

Apprentice Member

9/03/10 11:14:27 PM#28

Ty for the info on the gamespot beta key!  Got it and downloading now!

Nimrodim

Novice Member

9/10/10 3:12:54 AM#29

I would love it if some one could send me a buddy key for the North American servers.

nimrod_o2@hotmail.com

2 Pages « 1 2 Search