Trending Games | Moonrise | Elder Scrolls Online | Pirate101 | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,568 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,269,967
Turbine, Inc. | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/24/07)  | Pub:Midway Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Lord of the Rings Online Forum » General Discussion » Helms Deep class changes

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
23 posts found
  Lord.Bachus

Elite Member

I believe in life before death... So dont forget to enjoy it while you still can.

10/21/13 8:50:59 AM#21

Well, so far i noticed that minstrells willl now be able to play the support role (there are 4 roles, offense, defense, support and healing)  To bad they didn't add any more roles to other classes, like a loremaster being able to play like a healer, in my vision that would really complete the class..

most classes can still only play 2 roles, strange thing is that captain even after the patch will be able to play as all 4 roles...

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Po_gg

Elite Member

12/02/13 4:14:29 PM#22
Originally posted by Po_gg

And what's with poor old Gammer Took and her fellow bards, you'll fire them as well? Since anyone can switch among the pre-saved trait setups, I guess the services of a bard won't needed anymore...

I wrote it after the first news and the dev interview, sorry to brought it up, but it seems others are feeling sorry for her as well:

http://lostmathom.org/threads/gammer-took-party-tuesday-3-december.1753/

I think I'll have to /dustoff my hobbit on Laurelin :)

Boneserino

Elite Member

12/02/13 4:26:53 PM#23

And what's with poor old Gammer Took and her fellow bards, you'll fire them as well? Since anyone can switch among the pre-saved trait setups, I guess the services of a bard won't needed anymore...

I wrote it after the first news and the dev interview, sorry to brought it up, but it seems others are feeling sorry for her as well:

http://lostmathom.org/threads/gammer-took-party-tuesday-3-december.1753/

I think I'll have to /dustoff my hobbit on Laurelin :)

LOL great community in this game!!

FFA Nonconsentual Full Loot PvP ...You know you want it!!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search