Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | War Thunder | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,622 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,295,674
Turbine, Inc. | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/24/07)  | Pub:Midway Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:$14.99
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Lord of the Rings Online Forum » General Discussion » Just downloaded for the first time in 5 years...some advice

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
22 posts found
  keithian

Hard Core Member

OP  11/28/13 9:25:33 PM#21
Originally posted by Kaputzy

I also jumped back in after a hiatus and it's good to hear you guys are doing likewise!

I'm liking the new trait system and cannot say it's taken a huge amount of getting used to. @ the OP, if you enjoyed your hunter I'd say carry on! Still plenty of content for you to see post 65 and it won't take you  long at all to get used to the changes.

I decided to start all over to 1) Try a healer for the first time ever 2) Because the hunter was OK, but never really excited me 3) because I always wanted to try playing as a Hobbit through the Shire lol.

There Is Always Hope!

Po_gg

Elite Member

11/30/13 11:22:03 AM#22
Originally posted by clumsytoes44
LMAO! Awesome po_gg :D

I know :) I still haven't found that exact pic, but found a similar one on the demotivational thread, it includes wardens as well, so it's not "never trust a guard", it's "never trust a tank" instead:

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii338/cloudtrader/demotivationalposer-tanks.jpg

2 Pages « 1 2 Search